Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

optimus cheese

Was a tense game, well contested and both teams gave it the kitchen sink but was pretty dire. Dunloy had an absolute 'mare with their shooting and Loughgiel just had that extra bit of composure.
Must say that I think that is the biggest attendance I ever saw at a county final, anyone want to have a guess how many were there?

Seamroga in exile

Hurling is not a game to be played under floodlights. Free takers of the calibre of Shorty and winker don't miss those frees, simple.

and as said before Dunloy had the chances and didn't take them. It hurts like hell, we know more than any other over the last ten years how it feels. you'll get over it.

We will improve, we didn't get out of 2nd gear today and that was obvious. I thought gd had a good game and so did the Dunloy supporters I spoke to after the game.

Anyway, on with the beer.  :D

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Last Man

Hot off the press lads, i know yous were wondering but The mighty Endas won the JHC v Cushendun today.. hard luck Dunloy....gave it some rattle for sure.

Minder

The power of social media -

@liamwatson5 o yes county final to nite waaaat ??? ok we won and am not finished yet mushy ha ha # upthefuckinshamrocks#3inarow # party

@liamwatson5 #helicopter# longwayfromclaire # longwayfromhome # davymoney
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Last Man

Quote from: Minder on September 30, 2012, 07:19:16 AM

@liamwatson5 o yes county final to nite waaaat ??? ok we won and am not finished yet mushy ha ha # upthefuckinshamrocks#3inarow # party

I just can't help feelin sorry for the lad ??? Not right in the head.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on September 30, 2012, 01:31:36 AM
Hot off the press lads, i know yous were wondering but The mighty Endas won the JHC v Cushendun today.. hard luck Dunloy....gave it some rattle for sure.

Well done big man, some shock in fairness and well deserved, maybe this will spur ya's on to get out of that div and push on. Hard work starts now. Maybe a new manager with no baggage and a good team round him could help.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 30, 2012, 08:52:11 AM

Well done big man, some shock in fairness and well deserved, maybe this will spur ya's on to get out of that div and push on. Hard work starts now. Maybe a new manager with no baggage and a good team round him could help.
Jeez could you make it any more obvious? ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 30, 2012, 09:04:22 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 30, 2012, 08:52:11 AM

Jeez could you make it any more obvious? ;)

No not me, not interested in it for a while. Can be a real pain but they have a few good kids coming through. Massive push for Ulster, at Junior level its difficult for the Antrim teams to win it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Glensman

Quote from: Last Man on September 30, 2012, 08:30:29 AM

Who's Claire? She'd do wise to stay clear.

Seamroga in exile

It's great waking up with no hangover, ready for another celebratory session.   8)

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Glensman on September 30, 2012, 09:58:42 AM
Quote from: Last Man on September 30, 2012, 08:30:29 AM

Who's Claire? She'd do wise to stay clear.

you could argue he is drunk, but he is some tool. he wasn't posting much in the build up to match
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Some player all the same. 32 points in the two biggest games of his life. Not another Antrim Hurler has came close to that. Love him or hate him, he has to play.

Sleeping giant

Well number 3 in a row against the old rivals to put us at 18,  it's a pretty sweet feeling!!!    I think the fear of loosing to one and other was as much to blame as the flood lights.   Tense affair,   Not running dunloy down one bit when I say that they brought loughgiel down to there level,   I feel this would of been there tactics going into it,  close tight game that was never free flowing and was never going to be.  Can hand on heart say I mean this,   Hard luck dunloy.   Use have proved me wrong all year.   Shows that workrate takes you far.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

As for the social network ;D man is mad as f**k.    But he's our boy!!!!  Some operator!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Disappointed is an understatement. We lost the game ourselves. Shot 16 wides, had more chances but it wasn't to be. Fair play to lgiel they took their scores and won because of it.

As for that planks twitter comments well it sums him up well.
hurl like f**k boi!