Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2012, 08:32:04 AM
Ok all sorted with the tickets. All clubs tickets that are printed in Antrim and gave out have that on it. Our clubs football final tickets have that all on them. And none of them have been gave out as they are still sitting in our house to give out.
Torch extinguished and pitchfork back in the shed.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 19, 2012, 08:35:46 AM
Ok all sorted with the tickets. All clubs tickets that are printed in Antrim and gave out have that on it. Our clubs football final tickets have that all on them. And none of them have been gave out as they are still sitting in our house to give out.

Fair enough.....witch hunt called of!

You good for a ticket then?!
Lol sadly all allocated to members
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 19, 2012, 09:24:44 AM
Very disappointed as well. Haven't had a good burning in a while.
hurl like f**k boi!

optimus cheese

Quote from: hardstation on September 19, 2012, 12:00:18 AM
Who will do it in the future then as his days are numbered?

Must go on and ask about the keys of Casement being handed over for a Sainsburys fun day when half of Andytown were woken up by "Chelsea Chelsea" being shouted over the PA system at an ungodly hour of the morning. Illegal, too, I believe.

Aye that's right, I forgot about that. That freaked the fook out of me that morning, had no idea what was going on and thought I had lost my mind, about 7.30am

Gizzy15

21 September 2012
A Chairde,
It has come to our attention that 2 Football tickets, which were allocated to a club in Antrim, are currently on sale via a social networking site.
Theses tickets have now been cancelled and are totally worthless both to the seller and any potential buyer.
Should any other tickets be offered the same action will be taken.

This was posted on county website. no full house on Sunday then? Shame. They should reprint tickets and raffle them off for charity at Saturday Nights double header. Just an idea as im sure some good cause could be doing with a few hundred quid.

theskull1

Anybody going down to the game this Sunday who's in the vicinity of Section 302 row B seats 11 & 12 to see if they stay empty? Someone with a bad davin seat will no doubt fill the void if there is one

Can croke park deny entry (I presume by blocking against the bar code) under these circumstances.? Is it on the terms and conditions of the ticket?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

They would be able, I'm sure, to re issue these tickets again (print them off) and give them to someone who would not do that again. Some arseholes out there have been caught red handed and will be red faced soon enough
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Should be easily enough traced back to the club they were issued too and therefore shouldn't be massively difficult to figure out who was given them from the club. No?

NAG1

Would it not be the case that most clubs would raffle their allocation, outside of maybe some for club officers?

optimus cheese

Delighted to hear that parasite got scooped touting tickets on ebay. Anyone who sells over the odds is the lowest of the low. Hopefully they are named and shamed

NAG1

Even naming the club would kind of force them to take action as I dont think other members would be overly happy with someone doing that with what are essentially club tickets.

However, there is also the possibility that this is a county panel member as if I remember correctly they still have the option to buy two tickets. Not saying for a second that it is, but it is a possibility.

aontroim

Found out recently that tickets are distributed to clubs based on Membership numbers so clubs with the biggest allocations would be the likes of St. Brigid's / Loughgiel / St. Johns etc.

Very much doubt that FQ has the vocabulary / wit to come up with replies like that on the guestbook - certainly have an air of a well-educated candidate behind them!  ;)

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 19, 2012, 09:42:17 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 19, 2012, 09:24:44 AM
Very disappointed as well. Haven't had a good burning in a while.

to hell with it lets do him anyway just incase he has done something of this nature
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Lads, I was just looking at that eBay page again, it appears somebody bought the tickets. Some poor sod is going to turn up to Crocker and be told he forked out £460 for nothing. Serves him right if you ask me.   :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: aontroim on September 19, 2012, 03:38:01 PM
Found out recently that tickets are distributed to clubs based on Membership numbers so clubs with the biggest allocations would be the likes of St. Brigid's / Loughgiel / St. Johns etc.

Very much doubt that FQ has the vocabulary / wit to come up with replies like that on the guestbook - certainly have an air of a well-educated candidate behind them!  ;)
Surely St. galls would have the biggest allocation? Loughgiel wouldn't have as big a membership as you'd think, more's the pity. I think I heard somewhere there's around 200 members. Not much considering the support we bring to matches.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"