Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on September 18, 2012, 05:36:59 PM
Just like to congratulate Garrett Duffy on his appointment again to the AI Minor Final, maybe 3rd time lucky? Id say there would be few on this site to wish him the same, unless he makes a mistake of course :'( Good luck and well done, some reward for the effort our National Lads put in all year round.

Well done Garret, Good Ref
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pdiddy

I'd heard he was also to get the Co Final and deservedly so IMO. Does his AI appointment change this?  :-\
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Milltown Row2

Quote from: pdiddy on September 18, 2012, 08:24:39 PM
I'd heard he was also to get the Co Final and deservedly so IMO. Does his AI appointment change this?  :-\

Surley not, considering minor final is on the Sunday
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Fixing games for the same time as an all Ireland final the showpiece of our association is like a bad joke. I dare say no other county makes such a laughing stock of itself. Altho no doubt the county moderator will have his own pathetic embarrassing diatribe in response. Yest again Antrim stand out for all the wrong reasons - will it ever end with the idiots in their casement armchairs of pseudo-authority.

saffron89

is duffy the man in the middle in the minor final

culchie11

Just like to congratulate Garrett Duffy on his appointment again to the AI Minor Final, maybe 3rd time lucky? Id say there would be few on this site to wish him the same, unless he makes a mistake of course :'( Good luck and well done, some reward for the effort our National Lads put in all year round.

Yet the Irish news say there are no good refs this side of the border!

Barry Cassidy from Bellaghy doing minor football final too!

btdtgtt

Alan Kelly of Galway will referee the minor hurling replay.

chocoholic

Anyone know who this scoundrel 'Assistant Treasurer, Antrim' is who is selling these tickets for £460 plus £6 postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x2-All-Ireland-Football-Final-Tickets-Donegal-v-Mayo-/170911639741?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item27cb20a8bd#ht_500wt_1203

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever exposing wnakers who do this.

Look closely at picture 2 and you will see who the tickets are allocated to.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: culchie11 on September 18, 2012, 09:33:19 PM

Yet the Irish news say there are no good refs this side of the border!

Barry Cassidy from Bellaghy doing minor football final too!
Barry's a quality ref. has done well for himself this past number of years. Done a few football qualifiers this year. Good ref.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: chocoholic on September 18, 2012, 10:49:45 PM
Anyone know who this scoundrel 'Assistant Treasurer, Antrim' is who is selling these tickets for £460 plus £6 postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x2-All-Ireland-Football-Final-Tickets-Donegal-v-Mayo-/170911639741?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item27cb20a8bd#ht_500wt_1203

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever exposing wnakers who do this.

Look closely at picture 2 and you will see who the tickets are allocated to.
What a comple tit. This person should be pull for this. Get a free ticket and then fleece people desperate to get to a game. Disgusting!
hurl like f**k boi!

chocoholic

According to the county website, our Asst Treasurer is Billy McLarnon.

I don't know the fella but I hope for his sake, it isn't him.

chocoholic

Bit silly of whoever it is selling it.

Of course, the Assistant treasurer could have genuinely and innocently got tickets for friends, club men, family etc who have then went on to do this.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: chocoholic on September 18, 2012, 11:06:29 PM
Bit silly of whoever it is selling it.

Of course, the Assistant treasurer could have genuinely and innocently got tickets for friends, club men, family etc who have then went on to do this.

Exactly so don't be carrying this post any further, could be selling it for club, fundraiser

chocoholic

http://www.antrimgaa.net/committees/

http://www.antrimgaa.net/committee/

One of these is wrong.  One of them say that the Assistant Treasurer is Brendan Wilson and the other says its Billy McLarnon.

MR2, and if that turns out to be the case then, I will say so. GAA tickets should not be sold for a profit at the expense of a desperate fan.

chocoholic

D'oh. I don't think i'll be applying for the vacancy at Scotland Yard.