Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitySlicker11

Some very personal debating going on here over the last few days, give it a rest lads! Lets talk about the positives in the county, and lean more towards the club scene. Having said that, did the county friendly against Laois go ahead yesterday?

clootfromthe21

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on May 27, 2012, 12:01:55 PM
Some very personal debating going on here over the last few days, give it a rest lads! Lets talk about the positives in the county, and lean more towards the club scene. Having said that, did the county friendly against Laois go ahead yesterday?

Antrim 6 21 Laois 2 11. Per the Club Antrim twitter.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron89

focusing on the club scene would lead us to more negatives, with accepting of shams, ruairi's and maybe the town, possibly dunloy all the rest is pretty shit.  alot of teams struggling with nos etc

saffron89

have to say, i think marty morissey and kevin mcstay need the p45's.  Same oul boring shite and lines all the time.  Bit like yourself MR2

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron89 on May 27, 2012, 02:26:45 PM
have to say, i think marty morissey and kevin mcstay need the p45's.  Same oul boring shite and lines all the time.  Bit like yourself MR2

Another quality post from the Bredagh man, suppose you'll be at Creegan later?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron89 on May 27, 2012, 02:24:06 PM

focusing on the club scene would lead us to more negatives, with accepting of shams, ruairi's and maybe the town, possibly dunloy all the rest is pretty shit.  alot of teams struggling with nos etc

How are the Down leagues fairing Saff? Give us Antrim men some insight into how they are going :o

Seamroga in exile

So although his username is saffron89, he's a down man? How does that work?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

All joking aside, is the Ballycran/Dunloy result for real? I'm hearing Ballycran won by double scores.

Seamroga in exile

we won by a goal, phew!!!!   Cushendall have to be favourites for the league and  the championship now.

CornerBackNo2

St John's 0-22 Portaferry 2-08

manballandall

I said it here that sarsfields will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season. Div 2 is wideopen with a lot more twists to come. Paddies wanted the game more tonight. Simple. St galls players didn't seem to have the desire to win or get stuck in

Move er on

Galls missing many? Poor result. Sarsfields seem to have some good young hurlers- any of them county standard? Christ we could do with some ball winners. I know they have a couple on panel but I mean potential to start. Glenariffe back to div1 then.

Minder

Quote from: Move er on on May 27, 2012, 11:07:21 PM
Galls missing many? Poor result. Sarsfields seem to have some good young hurlers- any of them county standard? Christ we could do with some ball winners. I know they have a couple on panel but I mean potential to start. Glenariffe back to div1 then.

It would do us no favours.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Move er on

In fairness div 2 is a competitive league. Although the decline of tir an og and Gort have lessened the competitiveness. Think glennariffe would be better served in div1. Have you many coming through minder?