Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandAmber

Predictions for this weeks games
Div 1

Loughgeil  v St Johns _____ Loughgeil by mebbe 8/10 points dependant on the team they put out

Portaferry v Ballycran _____ Ballycran - no points so far but they gave the Dall a game and need those points

Dunloy v Ballygalget ______ Dunloy - I'd expect Dunloy to win anyway but jonnycool says Ballygalgets missin players so Dunloy pretty handy

Cushendall v Ballycastle_____ Cushendall - the Town still missin players. They done ok so far but without Hippy and Matty the Dall will be too much for them.

Div 2

Randalstown v Rossa ______ Rossa - theyve woke up at last

St Galls v Lamh Dhearg_____ St Galls -  could be close but St Galls have the edge

Gort na Mona v Glenariffe____Glenariffe pretty handy

Carey v Sarsfields _________ Sarsfields

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on May 18, 2012, 11:19:50 AM
Predictions for this weeks games
Div 1

Loughgeil  v St Johns _____ Loughgeil by mebbe 8/10 points dependant on the team they put out

Portaferry v Ballycran _____ Ballycran - no points so far but they gave the Dall a game and need those points

Dunloy v Ballygalget ______ Dunloy - I'd expect Dunloy to win anyway but jonnycool says Ballygalgets missin players so Dunloy pretty handy

Cushendall v Ballycastle_____ Cushendall - the Town still missin players. They done ok so far but without Hippy and Matty the Dall will be too much for them.

Div 2

Randalstown v Rossa ______ Rossa - theyve woke up at last

St Galls v Lamh Dhearg_____ St Galls -  could be close but St Galls have the edge

Gort na Mona v Glenariffe____Glenariffe pretty handy

Carey v Sarsfields _________ Sarsfields

We are missing a shit load, exams and injuries. Two county boys out and a rate of lads with hamstring injuries. We never get it easy with Lamhs, ever

Carey beat Lamhs so they might have turned a corner, Glenaiffe, agreed handy enough in the big smoke. Rossa can't be complacient away to Tir Na Og, they fight like fook and a very good half back line.

I'll agree with the rest. Seems Loughgiel will have played the Johnnies home and away early, good call (bringing match forward) as I'm sure they would be wanting to prepare for the Ulster Championship aroun d that time :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

I agree with MR2 altho as usual you run-down Galls Re players missing.

In div1 - wins for loughiuel dunloy and cushendall

In div2 - only the glenarriffe game is a foregone conclusion. there's plenty to play for everywhere else and thats what makes this the league it is. Fancy Galls tho Mr2 dont let Oisins back in need another city side in top tier!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on May 18, 2012, 01:35:56 PM
I agree with MR2 altho as usual you run-down Galls Re players missing.

In div1 - wins for loughiuel dunloy and cushendall

In div2 - only the glenarriffe game is a foregone conclusion. there's plenty to play for everywhere else and thats what makes this the league it is. Fancy Galls tho Mr2 dont let Oisins back in need another city side in top tier!

Can only tell you truth re injured players!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

I take it mcGourty and Stewart won't be stripping out MR2, since they are badly injured?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

gelvis

Glenariffe definately missing Randal McDonnell...broke his hand playing against Sars
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 18, 2012, 06:02:28 PM
I take it mcGourty and Stewart won't be stripping out MR2, since they are badly injured?

Wont know till Sunday, Lamhs by all accounts struggling to. Even itself out

saffron sam2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 18, 2012, 06:52:02 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on May 18, 2012, 06:02:28 PM

Wont know till Sunday, Lamhs by all accounts struggling to. Even itself out

No chance whatsoever of McGourty playing.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Milltown Row2

Antrim match live commentary here

Midlands 103 - Welcome to Midlands 103 - The Midlands Premier Radio Station
www.midlandsradio.fm

imtommygunn

6-1 with Westmeath down to 14 men.

Watson has been booked but hopefully he will keep calm.

Watson, McNaughton and McManus doing the scoring.

Seamroga in exile

7-2. Mcnaughton just missed a simple free.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Ht.  Westmeath 0-03 Antrim  0-08. Eddie booked just before Ht

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 19, 2012, 03:38:02 PM

Ya hit many frees when ya played? :o

Not a great lead in fairness, Westmeath down to 14 and with the wind behind them it may get a bit closer than Jerry thought. Scoring 8 points with the wind is a poor return

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 19, 2012, 03:51:19 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 19, 2012, 03:38:02 PM

Ya hit many frees when ya played? :o

Not a great lead in fairness, Westmeath down to 14 and with the wind behind them it may get a bit closer than Jerry thought. Scoring 8 points with the wind is a poor return
I never missed one.   ;)

Seamroga in exile

10-5. 5 mins gone 2ND half.