Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentreHalfBack

Quote from: Last Man on May 15, 2012, 12:47:11 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on May 15, 2012, 08:22:13 AM
The car park will be road side and access below the tunnel on foot only from what I have heard, open to correction though. But to look at it currently, I wouldnt be wanting to be driving a bus through it.
There is access from the Niblock road currently for site traffic, don't know if this is temporary though.

From what I remember from the open day, access is by foot only. No bus will have access.  ::)
New season - new reason

Lecale2

Quote from: Last Man on May 15, 2012, 12:47:11 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on May 15, 2012, 08:22:13 AM
The car park will be road side and access below the tunnel on foot only from what I have heard, open to correction though. But to look at it currently, I wouldnt be wanting to be driving a bus through it.
There is access from the Niblock road currently for site traffic, don't know if this is temporary though.

That access is a temp arrangement to allow development of the site.

Minder

Carson full back on Saturday. No McGourty or Stewart. John Kerr and Barney in for them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

optimus cheese

What's the full team?

Minder

Quote from: optimus cheese on May 16, 2012, 11:47:14 AM
What's the full team?

ASFAIK

DD
Kerr
Carson
Graffin
Gettens
McManus
McAuley
Barney
Shorty
B McFall
Herron
McCloskey
Hamill
Watson
McNaughton
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

MR2 can maybe fill us in on the absence of KS, would have thought if he was fully fit would have been one the first names on the sheet?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on May 16, 2012, 12:31:31 PM
MR2 can maybe fill us in on the absence of KS, would have thought if he was fully fit would have been one the first names on the sheet?

Unless he's carrying an injury I can't imagine why he's not picked

Jerry is the manager and he picks the team, means he'll be fresh for us on Sunday against Lamhs :o

Thon lad Kerr only came on as a sub against us in the league for Rossa

Barney seemed slow for Antrim in his last outing and I thought Shorty had opted out of the panel? Bit of a head scratcher this one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2012, 12:50:01 PM
John Kerr didn't play any part in the game against yis, milltown.

Ginger haired lad? thought I seen him warming up along side me, maybe he didn't get on. County hurler not starting for his own club??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Did Beattie not come on?

Anyways this Antrim team is a surprise in fairness. The players that have made it on the starting team must have been impressive during the lead up to this game.

optimus cheese

If that is right fair few surprises alright. PJ O'Connell I thought would have started ahead of Darren Hamill, Barry McFall gets a rare start (although fully deserved after performances when came on at the end of the league). Karl didn't have a great league by his own standards so maybe not too big a shock Barney comes in, he is always good for a few scores. Kieran dropped for John Kerr is a bit of a head scratcher though, he must really be flying in training

btdtgtt

Yes its a strange team but Karl is definitely carrying injury Mr2? I spoke to your football brethren they tell me he is wanting to play (no surprise there) but not able.

Surprised at McGourty - Kerr would need to be playing better than he has for Rossa.

I think McManus and Watson are crucial - if they play well we win.
Graffin McAuley and McNaughton should all be a level above Westmeath at this stage.

I am going for a 8-10point win (hopefully!).
Goals are key to this game for me.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on May 16, 2012, 01:43:00 PM
Yes its a strange team but Karl is definitely carrying injury Mr2? I spoke to your football brethren they tell me he is wanting to play (no surprise there) but not able.

Surprised at McGourty - Kerr would need to be playing better than he has for Rossa.

Graffin McAuley and McNaughton should all be a level above Westmeath at this stage.

Karl has been injured for a while so was never playing. Just heard Keiran has a serious enough injury, and thats the reason hes not picked. Got it against Glenariffe (dirty cnuts)

btdtgtt

McGourty wear and tear injury or dirty stroke?
Would prefer him back for the Galway game.

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 16, 2012, 02:10:44 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on May 16, 2012, 01:43:00 PM

Karl has been injured for a while so was never playing. Just heard Keiran has a serious enough injury, and thats the reason hes not picked. Got it against Glenariffe (dirty cnuts)

He hasnt been shy of handing a few out in the past MR2 what goes around comes around, unfortunate to miss a big game though over the head of it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on May 16, 2012, 02:20:33 PM
McGourty wear and tear injury or dirty stroke?
Would prefer him back for the Galway game.

He'll be fine for Galway game I'm sure. Maybe even play against Lamhs on Sunday :o

NAG1 I've never seen Keiran dish any dirt in my time, I've hurled and watched him hurl for over 20 years. Not in him