Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffron89 on May 11, 2012, 06:19:56 PM
Quote from: DearyMe on May 11, 2012, 12:14:40 PM
I believe Antrim manager is too acceptant of standards in Antrim!  His frustration has turned to anxiety as he gets close to championship. 
O Kane leaving has rocked the boat - was Wallace listening to him?
Have heard other so called prominant 'hurling men' saying Wallace hasnt a clue.

better have a clue, come the 19th!

How was county training last night????? ;)

who are these prominant 'hurling men' SIE and MR" DearyMe indeed :P
I'm far from a "prominent hurling man", nor indeed would I post on here what is going on after the reaction I got the last time I did so, that is if I knew what was going on of course, which I don't.  :)  I've also never commented on JW on here. I don't know the man so I'll reserve my judgement until after a few games, if he's still around.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

So do we do a sweep or give odds on JWs tenure?

My favourite is that he sees out the year then departs.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 10, 2012, 06:01:38 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on May 10, 2012, 12:07:20 PM
Threatened to quit / left not happy - but no resignation and continuing to play happy families at minute.
All a bit of deja vu for Antrim.

Told you things where not good last week, but some clown sidetracked to topic to have a go at Dick(check out antrim post page 60). Sounds as if Jerry has lost the changing room. Hope imm wrong for the sake of the players but its all bad vibes at the minute.
that 'clown' would of been me,  simply that DOK had used family and that was not the truth, i said last week there was a split in camp. then went on to say that IMO he was well named.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

but thats in the past.       so how do we see the semi finals of u21s going?
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

optimus cheese

Quote from: saffron89 on May 11, 2012, 06:19:56 PM
Quote from: DearyMe on May 11, 2012, 12:14:40 PM
I believe Antrim manager is too acceptant of standards in Antrim!  His frustration has turned to anxiety as he gets close to championship. 
O Kane leaving has rocked the boat - was Wallace listening to him?
Have heard other so called prominant 'hurling men' saying Wallace hasnt a clue.

better have a clue, come the 19th!

How was county training last night????? ;)

who are these prominant 'hurling men' SIE and MR" DearyMe indeed :P

Dinny's bit on the side and some other barstool expert most likely. Why are we obsessed with making a balls of things in this county?

Buswhacker

That's why we'll never win an All- Ireland.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 11, 2012, 11:10:33 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on May 10, 2012, 06:01:38 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on May 10, 2012, 12:07:20 PM
Threatened to quit / left not happy - but no resignation and continuing to play happy families at minute.
All a bit of deja vu for Antrim.

Told you things where not good last week, but some clown sidetracked to topic to have a go at Dick(check out antrim post page 60). Sounds as if Jerry has lost the changing room. Hope imm wrong for the sake of the players but its all bad vibes at the minute.
that 'clown' would of been me,  simply that DOK had used family and that was not the truth, i said last week there was a split in camp. then went on to say that IMO he was well named.

What is this even supposed to mean?

btdtgtt

Hardstation I hear of the passing of Ray McDonnell - RIP.
More of a football man but my God what a Rossa man.
Massive loss to your club and I know the sons still playing.
Lord have mercy on him - a real character, and a real man.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on May 14, 2012, 09:52:47 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on May 14, 2012, 09:36:51 AM
Hardstation I hear of the passing of Ray McDonnell - RIP.
More of a football man but my God what a Rossa man.
Massive loss to your club and I know the sons still playing.
Lord have mercy on him - a real character, and a real man.
Yeah, terrible news. A great fella.

+1
RIP
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Move er on

faughs

Been told that access to the Dunsilly site is going to  be through the tunnell that goes under the railway in this view - can anyone confirm this? one in, one out?

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=antrim+map&ll=54.736106,-6.232435&spn=0.000943,0.002411&hnear=Antrim,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=54.736106,-6.232435&panoid=wZdu7PDWrFS48Kd25aZrDQ&cbp=12,66.13,,0,7.21

aontroim

Looks about right - don't think there is much of a chance of getting work done to alter the span of that railway bridge.

NAG1

The car park will be road side and access below the tunnel on foot only from what I have heard, open to correction though. But to look at it currently, I wouldnt be wanting to be driving a bus through it.

clootfromthe21

I see Anthony Stapleton is the ref this Saturday. That could be interesting.

Last Man

Quote from: NAG1 on May 15, 2012, 08:22:13 AM
The car park will be road side and access below the tunnel on foot only from what I have heard, open to correction though. But to look at it currently, I wouldnt be wanting to be driving a bus through it.
There is access from the Niblock road currently for site traffic, don't know if this is temporary though.