Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

Fixtures are down for 5.30 & 7pm. If the matches are to be played that is unbelievable.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on April 29, 2012, 08:24:50 PM
Fixtures are down for 5.30 & 7pm. If the matches are to be played that is unbelievable.

I've the originals and they said 3pm. So there you have it, they will knock the stuffing out of the county players and expect them to play a hurling match later, player welfare and burn out?????
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lecale2

The joys of senior management!

Interesting

Forecast for u21 games:_

Rossa
St Galls
Sarsfields
C'dall
B'castle

btdtgtt

Who would be the favourites for the U21 championship?

Interesting

Johnnies, in my view.

El Plato

Quote from: Interesting on April 29, 2012, 09:26:41 PM
Johnnies, in my view.
Ur ballix buckwheat!  R u taking the magic mushrooms?  ;D
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

Interesting

Plato- Stay out of the sun or wear a hat.

El Plato

Quote from: Interesting on April 29, 2012, 10:07:39 PM
Plato- Stay out of the sun or wear a hat.
Think ur hilarious,  I 've no fukin ears  ;)

Jesusjones

U-21's will be interesting, Cushendall, St. John's, Rossa, Ballycastle and Loughgiel would all be in with a shout.

DearyMe

Duckie, what do you do? :o
Sweet lord - deary deary me!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

manballandall

Paddies top of Div 2 with more or less their U21 team must be in with a shout if they can get past the shamrocks tonight. Rossa have had a lot of good young hurlers the past few years. Might be another year or 2 before we see that good johnnies team coming thru but all in all makes for a great competition

Sleeping giant

What about Dick stepping down??
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

El Plato

Quote from: DearyMe on April 30, 2012, 09:22:41 AM
Duckie, what do you do? :o
Sweet lord - deary deary me!
What do I do? Well some say I am a converter of virg**s, g*ys, footballers, but not specifically in that order. They are all an abomination, well Iris told me so  ;)!  Other than that, I work in communications.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on April 30, 2012, 01:30:59 PM
What about Dick stepping down??
t

yeah your right on the money SG, the official stance on this is family commitments but nothing could be further from the truth. The relationship with Wallis and his whole backroom team is very fragile. You can expect another high profile selector resignation soon as well. This comes from a reliable source and the situation seems to be that the tail is wagging the dog at the minute.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets