Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interesting

Quote from: Interesting on April 23, 2012, 09:01:34 PM

Saffron 89- From what I hear it was a very 'interesting', encounter. Will give SIE an opporunity to comment before I put the record straight.

"I know nothing about it. But I'm sure you cant wait to dish out the dirt"

SIE- Lets just say your party didn't leave Cross with their reputation enhanced. Hope they don't think that we are all like that in Antrim.

Milltown Row2

Can't believe that Loughgiel were beat tonight in the Ulster semi final, unreal, Ballycran are the worst of the bunch down there, the team Loughgiel had out on Saturday would have been good enough for Ballycran. Beat by 5.

Would it be a case that they didn't wish to see Cushendall too early or are Ballycran the best team in Ireland? I have my suspicions
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Two Hands FFS

Ballycran are a lot better than Portaferry & probably better than Ballygalget.

Milltown Row2

I can only go on current form, Ballycran, played two lost two!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

El Plato

Loughgiel only half a team out and a lot of reserves playing. JC, MS, RMcC, James C  omitted from the team.  Ballycran were quite dirty in the tackle and off the ball.  Bloody disgraceful show by Ulster Council - no lines men, no score board, no First Aid or doctor  >:(. Loughgeil could have won the game even though they were under power.  I get a sense the lads need a rest and this defeat will do them no harm at all.  I would suspect The Dall will be dissapointed at not getting a rub at the Shamrocks on Saturday evening in the final.  A break and rest for these Loughgeil lads will do them no harm at all, if you ask me.  I have the feeling they have bigger fish to fry come championship.  Typical the way Ulster treat hurling though, shower of Fuk-Hirs  ;)  Bet most of you great hurling people in Antrim were watching the hanky ball on TV, another feckin disgrace  ;)
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: El Plato on April 24, 2012, 11:03:21 PM
Loughgiel only half a team out and a lot of reserves playing. JC, MS, RMcC, James C  omitted from the team.  Ballycran were quite dirty in the tackle and off the ball.  Bloody disgraceful show by Ulster Council - no lines men, no score board, no First Aid or doctor  >:(. Loughgeil could have won the game even though they were under power.  I get a sense the lads need a rest and this defeat will do them no harm at all.  I would suspect The Dall will be dissapointed at not getting a rub at the Shamrocks on Saturday evening in the final.  A break and rest for these Loughgeil lads will do them no harm at all, if you ask me.  I have the feeling they have bigger fish to fry come championship.  Typical the way Ulster treat hurling though, shower of Fuk-Hirs  ;)  Bet most of you great hurling people in Antrim were watching the hanky ball on TV, another feckin disgrace  ;)

Did see you at Corrigan on Saturday Duck.  But with half a team and the second best team in the league playing (the reserves :o) I'm sure they could have beat the worst team in the League.

You got a sense they needed a rest? Are you Dereck Acorah?

the colonel

4 players is half a team?

Wasn't at game so can't comment on the actual game. I can't see Loughgiel being overly upset and losing their first game after their All Ireland win against a Down team won't worry them as they would have been disappointed to lose to a rival. It was obviously going to happen some time.

I think Ballycran will be now up for Sat big time. We were poor when we played them 2 wks ago and it was a close game. As previous posters may have suggested, I think they are the best of the Down teams. Definitely better than Portaferry looking at their showing against us also
the difference between success and failure is energy

El Plato

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2012, 11:11:08 PM
Quote from: El Plato on April 24, 2012, 11:03:21 PM

Did see you at Corrigan on Saturday Duck.  But with half a team and the second best team in the league playing (the reserves :o) I'm sure they could have beat the worst team in the League.

You got a sense they needed a rest? Are you Dereck Acorah?

Sure we were only toying about with the Fuk-hirs.  As I said, nothing to get excited about at this stage of proceedings.  I doubt you seen me at all Milltown man.  ;)  You seem to be grasping at straws in recent times.  :-X
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2012, 10:49:44 PM
Have you seen all the Co. Down teams this year?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 24, 2012, 03:01:24 PM
Is Neilly McGarry likely to get a call now for Hippy then?
He was taken off tonight with an injury.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Interesting on April 24, 2012, 09:20:16 PM

Quote from: Interesting on April 23, 2012, 09:01:34 PM

Saffron 89- From what I hear it was a very 'interesting', encounter. Will give SIE an opporunity to comment before I put the record straight.

"I know nothing about it. But I'm sure you cant wait to dish out the dirt"

SIE- Lets just say your party didn't leave Cross with their reputation enhanced. Hope they don't think that we are all like that in Antrim.
::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on April 24, 2012, 11:26:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2012, 10:49:44 PM
Have you seen all the Co. Down teams this year?

have you seen the results?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2012, 10:17:07 PM
Can't believe that Loughgiel were beat tonight in the Ulster semi final, unreal, Ballycran are the worst of the bunch down there, the team Loughgiel had out on Saturday would have been good enough for Ballycran. Beat by 5.

Would it be a case that they didn't wish to see Cushendall too early or are Ballycran the best team in Ireland? I have my suspicions
You said here that Portaferry were the worst team down there. Which one is it MR2, the one that plays LG?  ;)

According to observers they gave Cushendall a good game recently as well, good result tonight for them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 24, 2012, 11:34:36 PM

You said here that Portaferry were the worst team down there. Which one is it MR2, the one that plays LG?  ;)

After first result it was ports, after second its Ballycran who seemed to be sitting on zero points with Dunloy, I can't go by any other reasoning, can you? Having watched loughgiel on saturday they looked comfortable.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2012, 11:41:38 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 24, 2012, 11:34:36 PM

After first result it was ports, after second its Ballycran who seemed to be sitting on zero points with Dunloy, I can't go by any other reasoning, can you? Having watched loughgiel on saturday they looked comfortable.
They were only beat by 3 points by the Dall. A lot better than other teams well fair against them this year. I wasn't at the match this evening but to be honest, I think we can do without another match on Saturday. By your reasoning you seem to be saying that Dunloy are the worst Antrim team in division 1. Controversial MR2.

Btw, who said our reserves were the second best team? I certainly didn't. I said some of our reserve hurlers are as good as some of those playing division two/ intermediates/ juniors.  That's a fact I'll stick by.