Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Coolderry cant handle the powerof Mccloskey @ the minute

from reading on here, i have heard plenty about Liam Watson, but never saw him much, but what a player !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Magicsponge

Things going great so far. Hope Loughgiel can keep it up

samboswig

This might be a great opportunity for us all - what about we ask all Loughgiel people right now;

Right you can win an All-Ireland, but on the condition you cant be melters about it for the next 150 years?

There was nathin surer than Winker goin for goal with that free. Hope they push on. Melters tho.

glens73

5 in it, 17 mins to go. Far from over

glens73

8 in it, majestic point from Watson

glens73

glens73

glens73

glens73

LG 4-13 CD 0-17, excellent result!

samboswig

glens abu

Great result congrats Loughgiel All Ireland Champs and what a hurler you have in Liam Watson,looking forward to the boys back with the Saffs.

btdtgtt

Well done shamrocks! Congratulations to all! No amount of words can argue with the medal!

Seamroga in exile

Samboswig, what are you on about "melters"?  Only melters I've seen recently have been beaten in the last 3 Antrim finals. ;)

Great result, great team effort with Watson outstanding again. I thought Ronan McCloskey had some game as well.

Just about to go in the pound doors. She'll be bouncing the nite, and next week. :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Congrats to loughgiel. The best team won by a country mile. They look a serious outfit now after this campaign.

Some story after their years losing county finals. Those boys still involved must be proud men tonight
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

Quote from: theskull1 on March 17, 2012, 07:35:36 PM
Congrats to loughgiel. The best team won by a country mile. They look a serious outfit now after this campaign.

Some story after their years losing county finals. Those boys still involved must be proud men tonight

Yep you couldn't have said a word about any of them if they packed it in after all those defeats.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"