Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2012, 11:21:49 PM
Sure Loughgiel will be well represented by their supporters, Their Parish seems to stretch as far to Armoy all the way to Glenavy Sham Man.

We have great supporters, even the ones who have left us over the years still have have that love for the club. A lot of them end up in Casement some even help out as umpires. Though some of them end up daft as fcuk ;)
Have you started the St. Patrick's day drinking early, what the hell are you going on about?  You're becoming delusional I fear. But hell, ur paranoia is well founded so I am told! Amazing.  :D ::)  And by all accounts, u have more clubs that Rory McIlroy and ur club stretches to the boundaries of the entire province of Ulster. Kettle calling the pot black, I am embarrassed for u.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ big time.
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Sham for a loughgiel man ya more concerned with me that Paddy's Day. I wouldn't know any Loughgiel men that would be feeding you this shite, but keep her lit, quality posts.

Now I don't sway that way but Mint is open tonight if you fancy some man love
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2012, 11:55:39 PM
Sham for a loughgiel man ya more concerned with me that Paddy's Day. I wouldn't know any Loughgiel men that would be feeding you this shite, but keep her lit, quality posts.

The lowest from of wit, as they say!  I am for concerned for you than about you Milltown, but lets just say you are treading on ********* ground. For whatever reason you see fit to suggest that I am being fed sh1T by Loughgiel men,ha ha ha, ur having a laugh  :D,  if you only knew the truth, even you would be pleasantly surprised, but hey, least said. All I will say however is, u are barking up the wrong tree, woof, woof, woof! jeasus lad u really are looking silly.  :'(
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 04, 2012, 12:27:30 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2012, 11:55:39 PM

The lowest from of wit, as they say! I am for concerned for you than about you Milltown, but lets just say you are treading on ********* ground. For whatever reason you see fit to suggest that I am being fed sh1T by Loughgiel men,ha ha ha, ur having a laugh  :D,  if you only knew the truth, even you would be pleasantly surprised, but hey, least said. All I will say however is, u are barking up the wrong tree, woof, woof, woof! jeasus lad u really are looking silly.  :'(

Explain, in English please? ;D.  For a grown man, catch yourself on please, for the sake of that club your represent.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Are you ever going to get round to answering that question with the yes or no answer sham man?

SIE take note of blackandambers prompt reply to his clubmates gormless rant.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Maybe we should concentrate on the hurling, this nit- picking is becoming tedious.

I see Dunloy beat Ballycran in the Ulster league yesterday. Good win as I believe it was close enough up to the last 15 mins or so. 
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 04, 2012, 11:55:46 AM
Maybe we should concentrate on the hurling, this nit- picking is becoming tedious.

I see Dunloy beat Ballycran in the Ulster league yesterday. Good win as I believe it was close enough up to the last 15 mins or so. 
Well SIE...some of the stuff on here lately has been cringeworthy.

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 04, 2012, 11:55:46 AM

We played Burt yesterday at Milltown, to put into context this Ulsterr Hurling league, two weeks ago we played Carrickmore in Middletown!! We had 15 players (including me) that wayed down and were beat handy. This week we had 26 souls at the club house looking a game, we even had the services of a county hurler also!!

What we didn't have was a manager, March and we are still without a manager after last seasons epic charge in the Senior championship. I looked after it yesterday, and really enjoyed it.

The thing is SIE, this competition at this time of year will only be used by the teams that play in the Antrim league as a warm up session. I'd say, and maybe your knowledge of Dunloy's hurling ability is better, that if this was a serious match then the result/outcome, would have been known long before the last 15 minutes. I wouldn't be using that as a yard stick for this season.

btdtgtt

Mr2 I see Rossa & naomh pol drew yesterday?

Milltown Row2

Again wouldn't put much thought into these games. Teams are judged at the end of August.

saffronog

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2012, 03:27:54 PM
Again wouldn't put much thought into these games. Teams are judged at the end of August.

not sure of your age profile mr2, but get the impression your best hurling days (mouth watering as they were) are behind you.  would you not be interested in the job or maybe you would but couldn't be assured of the players support ??? as they would be worried about you picking yourself.  The mcguiness brigade have left bredagh, give sean a shot he knows his stuff

Just Puck It

We beat Glenariffe today in Ulster League, maybe 11 or 12 in it at the end.  Conor McAlister a big miss for them as they struggled to hold on to possession around the middle of the field for most of the game.  Anyone know where Dan McKillop was? 

Sleeping giant

Quote from: black and amber boy on March 03, 2012, 09:51:06 PM
i here alot of 1s wishing loughgiel well and that if they win its good for antrim hurling etc.

wat a load of balls i hope they get thrashed as their supporters are the biggest shower of tramps about

how can u possible support them if you are from another club they r a disgrace they give the officals dogs abuse constantly.

COME ON COOLDERRY
.   Idiot
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffronog on March 04, 2012, 05:33:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2012, 03:27:54 PM

not sure of your age profile mr2, but get the impression your best hurling days (mouth watering as they were) are behind you.  would you not be interested in the job or maybe you would but couldn't be assured of the players support ??? as they would be worried about you picking yourself.  The mcguiness brigade have left bredagh, give sean a shot he knows his stuff

manager is there to pick teams decide on tactics and have a trainer to get them fit and drilled. Support?  Explain?

Im forty now. Those playing days long gone. South antrim will do me. You play much for Ballymena?