Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffronog

Any word of casement result ?? Reckon queens if they can curb sambo

btdtgtt

Queens won easily enough. Poor standard.

Minder

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 01, 2011, 10:23:54 PM
Queens won easily enough. Poor standard.

Yeah mate was at it and said it was dire.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

It's bloody December!!!

Hurling this time of the year is madness. In saying that we play Burt on Sunday up in Maghera in the Ulster hurling league final!!! I will be brining my gear. Final senior game without a doubt  :'(

I should get game time cause everyone will be still in bed FFS
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clootfromthe21

Interesting start to Mr Watson's trip to San Francisco!!!

NAG1

Must have missed that Cloot?

clootfromthe21

Quote from: NAG1 on December 02, 2011, 08:48:28 AM
Must have missed that Cloot?

Pulled by immigration on arrival. Was detained for 3 hours while they debated sending him back or not. Eventually let in for weekend with warning not to overstay.

Jesusjones

Well at least Watson got past USA immigration handier than he got past Aaron Graffin in the past 2 county finals haha (Before all the shamrocks remind me who won the last 2 finals it is only a bit of fun!!!)

DearyMe

whats going on with Johnnies?
Heard rumour of bust up?

Players leaving to Rossa and Galls?

Anyone shed any light?

Good source, which is why i ask!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

pdiddy

Quote from: Jesusjones on December 02, 2011, 02:30:51 PM
Well at least Watson got past USA immigration handier than he got past Aaron Graffin in the past 2 county finals haha (Before all the shamrocks remind me who won the last 2 finals it is only a bit of fun!!!)

:D
And while they were worrying about Watson a number of lesser known assassins (read McCarry, Laverty, McAuley) got in behind their 'defence'.   ;D
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

NAG1

Surprised Ballymena FC gave him the weekend off to go!  ;)

Wonder how big Denver will cope with out token around the place.

Seamroga in exile

I read that Aodhan Gallagher has opted to stay with the footballers. Pity that.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffronog

Watson said richie power looked as if he was goin cry.  Another impressive press release on back of John gardiner remark.  Well named.  Graffin a bit of golden boy, him and Watson would be good contest

gelvis

Quote from: saffronog on December 02, 2011, 07:04:40 PM
Watson said richie power looked as if he was goin cry.  Another impressive press release on back of John gardiner remark.  Well named.  Graffin a bit of golden boy, him and Watson would be good contest

There's more sense written on the windows of them yellow busses than what you post on this.
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

saffronog

Gelvis I'd say u have licked a few windows in your time.