Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffronog

Joe Brady I think, if that's what u call there centre half back was absolutely superb

pdiddy

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 28, 2011, 12:39:41 PM
can honestly say i fancied coolderry, haven't been on this in a bit, Shamrocks will still have to hurl like never before to beat either side, yes of corse any side in Antrim would of took the way the draw could go before a game was played, that being said, will still be very tough, i think i would prefer the Claire men, training starts this week ;)

:o
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

maxpower

There is an All Ireland Club Hurling Thread, can you please stop reminding us Antrim Hurling folk Loughgiel are the only team left in the Championship.  :'(

No word on Jerry Wallis backroom team
What happens next????

Hirty Darry

Quote from: maxpower on October 31, 2011, 12:18:44 PM
Quote from: saffronog on October 31, 2011, 11:53:14 AM
I'd put a few euro on boden myself, wexford champagne who I struggle to spell could give cats champs their fill of it
::)

Did Oulart win the Wexford championship this year, if so they are a very capable team and should really have won the Leinster Championship last year.  In saying that I believe James Stephens are an excellent side, have been in the shadow of Ballyhale for the last few years but previous All Ireland Champions and at this stage would be favourites for the title, possibly along with Clarinbridge

Practice what you preach Maxpower!

maxpower

What happens next????

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

pdiddy

Any news on the nominees for the Dunloy management job Max?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

gelvis

Quote from: Hirty Darry on November 29, 2011, 11:12:24 AM
I'd put a few euro on boden myself, wexford champagne who I struggle to spell could give cats champs their fill of it

Did Oulart win the Wexford championship this year, if so they are a very capable team and should really have won the Leinster Championship last year.  In saying that I believe James Stephens are an excellent side, have been in the shadow of Ballyhale for the last few years but previous All Ireland Champions and at this stage would be favourites for the title, possibly along with Clarinbridge

Sambo's on as a selector and another Cork man.

Johnny Tosh helping out with the U21s and not sure about the minors.
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

Just Puck It

Quote from: gelvis on November 29, 2011, 03:44:28 PM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on November 29, 2011, 11:12:24 AM

Sambo's on as a selector and another Cork man.

Johnny Tosh helping out with the U21s and not sure about the minors.

Minors - Sambo & Woody so I've heard!

Jesusjones

Just had a look on the county web site. Paul Shields asked to attend the next hurling trial. Surely he'd have been one of the first names on the team sheet? Strange!!!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 29, 2011, 05:50:37 PM
Just had a look on the county web site. Paul Shields asked to attend the next hurling trial. Surely he'd have been one of the first names on the team sheet? Strange!!!
He's an excellent hurler. I'd have liked to have thought he'd have been one of the first.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffronog

Sie and jj maybe there putting a few better hurlers in there to test a few hopefuls they have eye on.  Maybe not.

Milltown Row2

I called down the other Saturday and noticed Shane McNaughton warming up, maybe he was doing the same.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

Anyone for casement the night, rough nite to be impressing

the colonel

I'd imagine there would be more at Casement tonight for the St Marys v Queens game. Should be a good contest
the difference between success and failure is energy