Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 06, 2011, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 06, 2011, 10:38:57 PM
Either or

Have you played before?

I'd say winning an Ulster hurling championship happens after the final whistle in the Antrim Championship, don't you?
i have actually. Thanks for asking. All i was wanting to know was about that stupid remark about british champions
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

antrimgeal1989

out of curiosity who funds that trip? club? county? ulster?

aontroim

Quote from: antrimgeal1989 on November 06, 2011, 11:32:52 PM
out of curiosity who funds that trip? club? county? ulster?

A few years back Glenarm had to travel to Birmingham to play in a Quarter-Final.  Think there is a fixed budget from Croke Pk to cover the travel / accomodation costs.

samboswig

Just wanted to say thanks to Ciaran Herron who has announced his retirement. An intelligent and dedicated player who owes us nothing. Very humble dude. Has to go back and listen to Joe Brolly now for the next 50 years.

clootfromthe21

Quote from: samboswig on November 07, 2011, 10:07:09 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Ciaran Herron who has announced his retirement. An intelligent and dedicated player who owes us nothing. Very humble dude. Has to go back and listen to Joe Brolly now for the next 50 years.

What age is Ciaran?

samboswig

maxpower

What happens next????

saffronog

it is the injuries for the guy, take their toll.  that family has served both the county and club very well.  this leinster hurling championship is very exciting.  Gort surprised the all ireland champs to.  Trout looking at a few of your comments, i have to ask are you from the dunclug area.  you seem to be quite the Ra man.  thought we would try and keep politics out of sport.

btdtgtt

Anyone hear of any movement on the Ray Matthews / Rasharkin case?
I see our friend on the county guestbook talking about pursuing someone's IP address!
God help us all!

Just Puck It

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 07, 2011, 03:01:15 PM
I see our friend on the county guestbook talking about pursuing someone's IP address!
God help us all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

clootfromthe21

Quote from: maxpower on November 07, 2011, 12:51:16 PM

30 seems a bit young to be retiring but no one could question the commitment and effort he has put into the cause over the years. Is he still teaching in Ballycastle?

On an unrelated note, thoroughly enjoying the fact that the under 21 football final got the heave-ho for an oul trial match!! Fair play to you, Jerry!!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 07, 2011, 03:01:15 PM
God help us all!
He posted a few days ago that they have no method of obtaining anyone's IP address on the county guestbook. So, if that's out of the question then the only other way they have of getting an IP address is if someone was posting racial or sectarian abuse, which shouldn't be allowed on a moderated forum anyhow, then contacting the pisni,  therefore putting his own job on the line. He is, as someone once said, talking complete horlicks!

Seamroga in exile

saffronog

Armoy, parking poor as fields saturated, hope its good day.  Hope pj will be giving hopefuls a major chance.  Also hope dunloy arrive to contest a hurling final and not to take few cheap shots.