Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffronog

Unfortunately this time of year these things can happen.  Pity for loughgiel could have been reasonable work out but dall not interested in hurling I heard.  Certainly stronger outfit out but dall beat before took field.  Hope no injuries, etc want a 100% outfit from loughgiel to represent antrim and ulster hurling.  Little silly by dall, but terrible time for scheduling.  Same with this dunloy one.  Are loughgiel training ?  How many notes, where ? Indoor, please not weights.  Unless they play cork winners can't see jerry wallis kind offer of inside knowledge being of any use.  Tg4 and personal visit required by pj and management team.  However need a minibus to take management team down.  Message delivered from mchughs Belfast.  Mtv bring it on.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on November 05, 2011, 10:38:43 PM
Unfortunately this time of year these things can happen.  Pity for loughgiel could have been reasonable work out but dall not interested in hurling I heard.  Certainly stronger outfit out but dall beat before took field.  Hope no injuries, etc want a 100% outfit from loughgiel to represent antrim and ulster hurling.  Little silly by dall, but terrible time for scheduling.  Same with this dunloy one.  Are loughgiel training ?  How many notes, where ? Indoor, please not weights.  Unless they play cork winners can't see jerry wallis kind offer of inside knowledge being of any use.  Tg4 and personal visit required by pj and management team.  However need a minibus to take management team down.  Message delivered from mchughs Belfast.  Mtv bring it on.
After deciphering some of your post I can tell you that we have no injury worries. I don't know about the training, I haven't been talking to anyone up there recently. No more on the sideline than any other team.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffronog on November 05, 2011, 10:38:43 PM

Change your club details please saff. All Saints play in black/white and I've yet to see you post anything about "your clubs" great achievements lately  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

Like I said Mr2 that's my club, really all about hurling for me and apart from hosting good feis this year nothing much to shoot about. The smug grin leads me to believe some of the mc courty charm and swagger as rubbed of on you.  More on sideline than most Sie.  Very well supported shams I'll give u that. Some a lit rough round edges as well.  Make mine a pint to another big yin

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffronog on November 05, 2011, 10:52:41 PM
Like I said Mr2 that's my club, really all about hurling for me and apart from hosting good feis this year nothing much to shoot about. The smug grin leads me to believe some of the mc courty charm and swagger as rubbed of on you.  More on sideline than most Sie.  Very well supported shams I'll give u that. Some a lit rough round edges as well.  Make mine a pint to another big yin

While I love hurling I'm a clubman first, be it hurling handball, ladies or senior football I'll support the teams we put out. You on the other hand are from Loughgiel.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

Hercule poirot is safe yet.  That's north antrim.  Come on down I'll buy u a pint.  Sie reckon there are around 8 people on line, ain't knocking that.  If we had that no of coaches in club we would be flying.  Mr2, I'll be standing with rose in my mouth.  As the saints go marching on on on.

Milltown Row2

Ok, I''ll call off the blood hounds :P

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on November 05, 2011, 10:52:41 PM
Two coaches, one bainisteoir.

saffronog

Mick o connell, his son, nelson, Casey, boy gillan, babs, 2 physios, probably missed a few, u know not all management, but lot of bodies pardon pun. 

Seamroga in exile

Whatever, it seems to be working.

antrimgeal1989

saffronog why is cassleys name not down for the hurling trial?

Buswhacker

saffronog......... big successful team needs big backup team. I think so anyway !!

clootfromthe21

A draw between Creggan and Burt - 0-10 each.

Apparently Burt led throughout but needed a free in injury time to draw.

Creggan had 14 wides.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clootfromthe21 on November 06, 2011, 02:24:12 PM
A draw between Creggan and Burt - 0-10 each.

Apparently Burt led throughout but needed a free in injury time to draw.

Creggan had 14 wides.

Thought it would be tight, Creggan to win replay Cloot?

saffronog

Not sure, I hope.he was.informed.  someone in executive would have told him.  Yeah big clubs need big staff as long as everyone knows place.