Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: 4father on September 22, 2011, 10:09:30 PM
Loughguile by 5 for me.  Seen that they will announce tomorrow the county manager.  Anyone heard anything concrete?

Creagh are still sponsoring them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

btdtgtt

Very good minder! I like it!

north aontroim gael

Creagh are still sponsoring them.
[/quote]

This. +1

Jesusjones

Watched Cushendall train for the final time last night, looking sharp. Expect big games from Aaron Graffin, Karl Mc Keegan, Shane Mc Naughton and Sean Delargy.

DearyMe

Loughgiel to win well enough - think they have way more - with or without winker!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

For sure MR2, I just can't see past us. We have a far better recent record than Loughgiel. We know how to win finals, the question is did Loughgiel win last year's final or did we throw it away? Are Loughgiel capable of beating us if we play well? I might be wrong but I don't think so.

DearyMe

NAG1

Having seen the forecast for Sunday could be a complete lottery

DearyMe

all busy at work then lads, aye??? ::)

Seamroga in exile

I would suggest that the outcome of the  most recent of finals would lead anyone who doesn't have an in bred hatred of all things Loughgiel to the outcome that they know fine well how to win finals. And as you say JJ it was you lot who choked last year.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

SIE bit of a contradiction in terms there if Im not mistaken  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Could you explain NaG?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 23, 2011, 12:33:41 PM
I would suggest that the outcome of the  most recent of finals would lead anyone who doesn't have an in bred hatred of all things Loughgiel to the outcome that they know fine well how to win finals. And as you say JJ it was you lot who choked last year.

Certainly

You stated that after so many defeats LG now know how to win finals (or should that be final) but then went on to admit that you won the game by the fact that Cushendall choked with the finish line in sight. To me that is a contradiction in terms.  ;)

Megaman

Have to agree with that NAG

also SIE, you should maybe look up the definition of choked.

yous won last year due to a combination of things, Cushendall playing Shite and RM

as i stated before 1 point from play in the 2nd half isnt really that good is it?

but dont get me wrong it could all be different this year, either yourselfs or cushendall could actually play well.