Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 08:16:53 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 10, 2011, 07:36:10 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 06:42:07 PM
I would like to add that I thought Garrett Duffy played a blinder today. He reffed the way we would all like to see our refs referring. I'd give him a 9/10.

My mate was at it and reckoned he was terrible !
Ballycastle/Dunloy/Cushendall supporter per chance?

Look people can watch just cause they like hurling
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

No chips on shoulders in Loughgiel, Mr. Moore has been a member of our parish.

Fact remains, Ballycastle turned dirty. But then they always were, the difference is that years ago they had talent to back it up.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 08:41:05 PM

Fact remains, Ballycastle turned dirty. But then they always were, the difference is that years ago they had talent to back it up.

and what about Tinkle & Tart back in the day
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Minder

Quote from: whiskeysteve on September 10, 2011, 08:43:23 PM

and what about Tinkle & Tart back in the day

f**k that's one from the vaults  :D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Former county players. Thay never broke a referees jaw on the field right enough.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 08:48:59 PM
Former county players. They never broke a referees jaw on the field right enough.
SIE, relax man, got the result, good news is skinner has all clear, Ive hurled with and against cormac, am sure it was heat of moment and no major harm intended, this game will hopefully stand to us in final as am sure either st galls or Dall will be 'walking in' 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Thank God for that. Time to enjoy my pints!  :)

whiskeysteve

Pound Time.

I have it on good authority that 'The Pound' is so called because you will 'get pounded' by the locals there?
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Milltown Row2

this type of pounding?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fairhead

Oh FFS ive heard it all now. Anybody reading this would think Ballycastle were beating up altar boys today. There was some slapping in the 1st half from L'giel; they got away with it (id say the ref will be guaranteed the co final now with that 1st half performance unless his pesky club mates mess it up for him tommorow) and Ballycastle players were righly punished for their indiscretions in the 2nd half. We were very poor and the best team won so dont be coming on here spouting utter garbage.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: whiskeysteve on September 10, 2011, 09:02:07 PM
Pound Time.

I have it on good authority that 'The Pound' is so called because you will 'get pounded' by the locals there?
I don't drink in the pound.

Seamroga in exile

Seamroga in exile

I'll tell you what fairhead, you're right. let's have a truce. We have bigger fish to fry.

btdtgtt

I wasn't at the game so granted I am writing without any authority here. But I think the argument over the red cards is masking the scoreline - it's a comprehensive win. The town in theory shoulda been closer - and we can't use the reds as an excuse. Bad discipline is bad hurling lads and leads to the same results.

On a separate note I really home GD does not get the final. I can't stand to watch him prancing around like he is the what we came to see. All in he is a terrible ref but At least the sun beds will get a turn if he does!

Milltown Row2

Depends on Tomorrows result :D