Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megaman

Still fancy Dunloy by 10 - 15 points in the replay.

its hardly the first time a team underestimated another team and certainly wont be the last.

Milltown Row2

Yeah, when the real Dunloy show up next week that will be the score. We can then hopefully get ready for the football final should we be lucky enough to beat St Brigits
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whiskeysteve

Lads, what is the story with the antim county website's guestbook and its grandstanding moderator  ???  :D

Is it some kind of satirical alter-ego or is it for real - he/she doesn't seem to be the hardest person in the world to get a rise out of  ;D
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Megaman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2011, 02:39:02 PM
Yeah, when the real Dunloy show up next week that will be the score. We can then hopefully get ready for the football final should we be lucky enough to beat St Brigits

i dont think Dunloy are anywhere near what they where a few years ago, but i still think they are 10 - 15 points better than St galls.

have little interest in the Football and after last weekends farce would you blame me, so no idea how yous will do against St Brigids.

NAG1

Very rare that you would get such a wide margin in a championship match.

Megaman

Quote from: NAG1 on August 31, 2011, 03:04:30 PM

if i recall correctly, every or nearly every match before the two semi's was at least 10 points

open to correction though!!

NAG1

In what year?

Loughgiel Rossa was close
Cushendall Glenariffe was close
and there wasnt alot in the Ballycastle St Johns match

Did I miss something?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Megaman

sorry :-\,  i meant last year

Milltown Row2

Seems our game against Dunloy will be off! We have a football game against Ahoghill on same night.

NAG1

Some how can see championship taking priority on that one MR2  :D

Megaman

Quote from: NAG1 on August 31, 2011, 03:04:30 PM

you had me doubting myself, so as sad as i am i checked.

5 out of 8 championship matches before the semis's in 2010 & 2011 had 10 or more points winning margins

Hardly rare.

pullhard

Lads can anyone confirm if the county website has it right that pinky and mcgarry are both injured?? Was going to have a few quid on the town but would think twice this these lads are out injured.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2011, 02:39:02 PM
real dunloy :D  would you stop. Slowly but surely dying.On plus side good to see few city teams on up again
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: pullhard on August 31, 2011, 05:37:40 PM
Lads can anyone confirm if the county website has it right that pinky and mcgarry are both injured?? Was going to have a few quid on the town but would think twice this these lads are out injured.
think twice  ;)
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.