Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Just heard that LW has signed for Ballymena Utd. If I'm not mistaken their next game is against Donegal Celtic on Friday night, the same night as our QF against Rossa. I wonder who he'll play for..
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

maxpower

It just wouldn't be championship without the whole will he/won't play! I don't know how you're not bored of this annual carry on by now
What happens next????

Seamroga in exile

Because we know he'll play.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

As does everyone else so whats with the whole charade? Tiresome in the extreme.

theskull1

+1 can we move on please?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Glensman

pdiddy

+1. not worth discussing.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

JamesH

We all know what happened that day MR2 , lets face it if this board was alive then you'd have had no time for work at all, the club and player were punished. But one thing i can assure you that our club has never been involved in is swapping jerseys to protect a player who deserved suspended. What didn't help was the fact the ref arrived albeit late without linesman or umpires for a semi final is a disgrace and in doing so only added to his own problems. MR2 just a final point at u16 two years ago did this group not cause bother?

NAG1

JamesH, did you's not win?

Are St Galls a threat at this age group or any other at hurling?

Then man up and let it go, if they themselves feel that this is the way to treat and manage junvenile teams then let them be, because no success will ever come from this approach.

MR2 not a dig at you could be said the same of many clubs across the board. Just time to shun people who behave like this and not give them the oxygen of any type of publicity.

Milltown Row2

Look if someone wants to have a swipe at me or the club i'm with, then fine. But don't expect me not to take a swipe back. We could pull every club here.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Exactly my point, therefore we should try and take the moral high ground from these people who think it is acceptable to do these things.

Last Man

Terrible sad news about Michael McLean(St.Agnes'), didn't know the lad personally but if he hurled I must have played against him at one stage or another. RIP.

NAG1

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on August 24, 2011, 10:20:55 AM
JamesH, did you's not win?

Are St Galls a threat at this age group or any other at hurling?

Then man up and let it go, if they themselves feel that this is the way to treat and manage junvenile teams then let them be, because no success will ever come from this approach.

MR2 not a dig at you could be said the same of many clubs across the board. Just time to shun people who behave like this and not give them the oxygen of any type of publicity.

If you don't want to have a dig, then why dig? If you posted your club we could all have a swipe at it.

As for not being a threat at hurling, sure we never said we were. There are plenty of hurling lads within the club who were totally shamed at the other nights activities, like i'm sure you have lads from Ballycastle and Cushendall fiasco who were embarrassed at their players/members when there was a free for all.

Seems to me that trouble follows the Dall minor team , but maybe it's other peoples fault all the time ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

MR2 my point was that we should all man up about these situations wasnt a dig, Cushendall had got their victory anything else wasnt going to affect them this year or in the next few years.

Could name countless incidents in all clubs agreed, and my point is exactly the same for them.