Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

But why would Karl accept a possible suspension if he didn't say it & has admitted to saying it?

oisinog

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on August 17, 2011, 10:53:40 AM
But why would Karl accept a possible suspension if he didn't say it & has admitted to saying it?

Because he cant be suspended. Under the rules a player cant be suspended due to mistaken identity

Milltown Row2

Surely Cushendall would be able to beat Glenariffe without NMcM. (no offence Minder and the rest)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 17, 2011, 10:58:37 AM
Surely Cushendall would be able to beat Glenariffe without NMcM. (no offence Minder and the rest)

They probably would win, but it won't be plain sailing from what I've witnessed over recent weeks.

ruairi

Do you honestly think Karl would admit to something he didnt say at the possibility of missing 2 championship games. this would be because his suspension would only start after the meeting when this is resolved.

So for people to say 'everybody knew it was Neil' is just simply wrong. I know 100% FACT that it wasn't Neil. You can take that as Gospel. I am telling you it definitely wasn't Neil. Sure RM will get him in the long run. Just because he was wrong this time will just make it even worse.   

I believe 'if' there is bias against cdall from certain referees then it is only cushendalls fault for complaining at them so much. Players and managers over the past few years. Time for them to just get on with it again and shut their mouths, the way it should be. 

NAG1

Well said Ruari

However the plot does thicken again, Karl didnt say it NmcM didnt say it narrowing down the suspects now  ;)

the colonel

Quote from: NAG1 on August 17, 2011, 09:57:54 AM
I wasnt acusing your club I was saying you personally had chip on your shoulder about RM. I was at the game and saw the incident and also have been around long enough to know that this is nothing to do with personalities or some sense of revenge. As you have said doesnt do any one any favours by complaining about it on here.

I know Ray well and get on with him, I only have problems with his behaviour on this occasion. I told MR the sequence of event, ask him does it seem like I have a complex about Ray. All I ask is the Referee is impartial and on this one occasion I don't believe he did. Either way Karl will miss the quarter final and potentially a semi if we get there. If Ray acted correctly then Karl would be missing the quarter and might have been ok for a possible semi.
the difference between success and failure is energy

the colonel

Who from our club said it wasnt Karl. If we were gonna 'enforce' someone to falsely admit it then we'd hardly ask Karl to take the rap. NAG your at your work. I wonder who we could possibly play in a semi.

oisinog

No one seems to relaise is that no one gets suspended if the red card is resinded.

I like the way people are saying Neil didnt say it as he did and that has been admitted within Cushendall.

The reason for someone else to come forward means no one can be suspended

NAG1

Quote from: ruairi on August 17, 2011, 11:17:12 AM
Do you honestly think Karl would admit to something he didnt say at the possibility of missing 2 championship games. this would be because his suspension would only start after the meeting when this is resolved.

So for people to say 'everybody knew it was Neil' is just simply wrong. I know 100% FACT that it wasn't Neil. You can take that as Gospel. I am telling you it definitely wasn't Neil. Sure RM will get him in the long run. Just because he was wrong this time will just make it even worse.   

I believe 'if' there is bias against cdall from certain referees then it is only cushendalls fault for complaining at them so much. Players and managers over the past few years. Time for them to just get on with it again and shut their mouths, the way it should be.

Little odds to me Colonel in all seriousness, my point was literally on RM being accused of being biased against Cdall when this wasnt the case, I merely pointed out what I saw, I never heard who said nor did I claim to. If he was wrong on who said it then I am sure it will be resolved either way.

theskull1

Just like our match fixture woes with Glenariffe, the waters have been muddied to the point that everyone is at fault yet somehow no one is to blame 
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Some one verbally abused the ref - someone got sent off - cdall dispute who said it - cdall will appeal on mistaken identity - county will investigate

Is that not it?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: oisinog on August 17, 2011, 11:39:43 AM
No one seems to relaise is that no one gets suspended if the red card is resinded.

I like the way people are saying Neil didnt say it as he did and that has been admitted within Cushendall.

The reason for someone else to come forward means no one can be suspended
Anyone I have spoken to in Cushendall knows it wasn't Neil. And all the posters on here from Cushendall have said it was some-one else

Whenever Neil was given the Red Card why did he race up & say to Ray ' it wasn't me' ...he hardly thought in the heat of the moment ' here I'll say it wasn't me,I'll get some- one to take the rap..they'll not get suspended either. happy days!!

ruairi

Oisinog I would be intrigued to find out who said it was neil said it. It is common knowledge that it wasnt Neil, and as I previously stated I am 100 % certain that it wasnt.

Quit trying to wind up shit which simply isnt true.

theskull1 i have not muddied any water if that is aimed at me. I have never said that it wasnt Karl. I asked why he would admit to it if it wasnt. Means he risks suspension for 2 games. With all the abuse that is happening to referees throughout the country i think the council will not be letting this one slide. Although the referee got the wrong person, the comment was still said.

the colonel

Ruairi never said Karl didn't admit it- he said why would he admit it if he didn't say it. Can you not read?

I have never accused Ray of being biased, nor to my knowledge has any clubmate here (open to correction). I have said I do think he acted inappropriately/ incorrectly on this occasion.