Author Topic: ANTRIM HURLING  (Read 4637965 times)

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #39945 on: July 22, 2020, 05:04:13 PM »
wanted to try and stream some of our games but was told i wasnt allowed to. the county dont want us to do that ourselves but i see they are now saying that they will be streaming the antrim senior championship games if ive read loughgiels post right.

#BreakingNews

THE PRODUCTION COMPANY @nemetontv who are behind TG4′s GAA BEO will be partnering @AontroimGAA and streaming live championship @NorthSwitchgear & @Bathshack games ..

Watch our games from the comfort of your home

Stay tuned for further details

Was talking to Sean at the first match since lockdown and he was telling about the streaming, will be great for everyone that!

Waterford using Nemetontv as well, Ä5 per game. I presume it'll be something similar in Antrim, no?

I presume there's full commentary etc.also?

Hit the red button for Commentary and fan noise.

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #39946 on: July 23, 2020, 07:10:36 PM »
Barry McFall hurling for the Gorts now?

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #39947 on: July 23, 2020, 08:46:08 PM »
Although Iíd heard that earlier in the year, itís strange to see that alright.

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #39948 on: July 23, 2020, 09:01:52 PM »
Although Iíd heard that earlier in the year, itís strange to see that alright.

Also I see a Don Whelan hurling for Davitts, is that the same lad who hurled for Cushendun I wonder?

McFall could do some damage at 14 for Gort Na Mona.

ciaran1988

• View Profile
« Reply #39949 on: July 24, 2020, 04:17:14 PM »
It is the same Don. Been with Davitts few years now

ciaran1988

• View Profile
« Reply #39950 on: August 03, 2020, 06:47:42 AM »
Itís now Championship week at last. How do we see it going? Can Dunloy retain Big Ears, have they Worked on a surprise tactic or something which is why they pulled out of the Cushendall league game. Can Cushendall gain revenge for last years final defeat or can Loughgiel get back to the top of the tree. The Johnnies can they finally get over the line or will they struggle with having a lot of players playing football champ as well. How will St Endas fare up playing senior for the first time?. Can anyone else spring a surprise, Rossa, Ballycastle or St Galls. Letís hear your predictions or how your club has been getting on in challenge games. Me I just canít wait till Sunday throws around

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #39951 on: August 03, 2020, 11:11:03 AM »

What happened here?
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #39952 on: August 03, 2020, 11:23:10 AM »
Itís now Championship week at last. How do we see it going? Can Dunloy retain Big Ears, have they Worked on a surprise tactic or something which is why they pulled out of the Cushendall league game. Can Cushendall gain revenge for last years final defeat or can Loughgiel get back to the top of the tree. The Johnnies can they finally get over the line or will they struggle with having a lot of players playing football champ as well. How will St Endas fare up playing senior for the first time?. Can anyone else spring a surprise, Rossa, Ballycastle or St Galls. Letís hear your predictions or how your club has been getting on in challenge games. Me I just canít wait till Sunday throws around

It used to be all the talk would be about the championship and the build up to it but with it not going any farther than Antrim and limited fans allowed into games its sort of left it all a bit flat for supporters.

Ill be at the games as ive order tickets for the group games but it seems a bit watered down this year imo. If we win it great but if we dont i wont lose any sleep worrying. Our lads are pushing hard on both fronts in the football and hurling so they arent getting the same rest the non dual club players are so its a balancing act to avoid injuries with so many games in such a sort space of time.

I think we should be too strong for Ballycastle and get through the match with a bit to spare.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39953 on: August 03, 2020, 01:34:37 PM »
When the players cross the line (either code) they'll be busting their eye strings to win the match, I doubt very much Gregory will expect anything else...

The dual thing will certainly make a difference this year and with group games being so close together its made things harder again..

Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #39954 on: August 03, 2020, 03:10:05 PM »
i def think with so many games in a short space it will benefit the hurling only clubs likewise for the football only clubs in the other code.

It will be full paced and hard hitting but i know plenty of people who wont even be bothering ordering the 3 match tickets as they have to pay for their kids to get into the game now. It is what it is and we will just have to make the best of it.
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #39955 on: August 03, 2020, 03:18:35 PM »
i def think with so many games in a short space it will benefit the hurling only clubs likewise for the football only clubs in the other code.

It will be full paced and hard hitting but i know plenty of people who wont even be bothering ordering the 3 match tickets as they have to pay for their kids to get into the game now. It is what it is and we will just have to make the best of it.

How many have been allocated to each club?

how are the clubs going about the distribution? open draw? members only? that is bound to start some rows.

Might actually work in the dual clubs favour get players back to championship pace in a shorter time frame. Although the injuries and tiredness will play a part in that too. Interesting one.

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #39956 on: August 03, 2020, 04:52:05 PM »

How many have been allocated to each club?

how are the clubs going about the distribution? open draw? members only? that is bound to start some rows.

Might actually work in the dual clubs favour get players back to championship pace in a shorter time frame. Although the injuries and tiredness will play a part in that too. Interesting one.

We have got 200 for the 3 group games so id assume thats the same for the other clubs as well. £15 for the 3 games which isnt bad value. truth is you wont get 200 from Dunloy at the away games in Belfast for the Rossa and St Johns games.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39957 on: August 03, 2020, 06:30:48 PM »
Has it not opened up to 400 supporters? Got a text earlier about it, could be wrong though
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #39958 on: August 03, 2020, 09:43:10 PM »
Has it not opened up to 400 supporters? Got a text earlier about it, could be wrong though

400 for each club?

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #39959 on: August 03, 2020, 10:26:23 PM »

400 for each club?

200 per club - 400 supporters overall.
hurl like f**k boi!