Author Topic: ANTRIM HURLING  (Read 4401619 times)

imtommygunn

• View Profile
Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #39750 on: January 11, 2020, 10:14:20 AM »
I like the look of that lineup for the Offaly game. McManus, Molloy and McNaughton all starting and Johnstons back too. We may or may not win but at least it looks like our best players are in there which is a good start.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39751 on: January 11, 2020, 01:07:08 PM »
Have Offaly improved?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39752 on: January 12, 2020, 03:40:22 PM »
Beaten by one point, Antrim couldn’t get in front during this game, was hoping for a win in this cup, gets you into the Walsh cup the following year I think
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #39753 on: January 13, 2020, 08:58:00 AM »
by all accounts we played well enough. when you consider that Keelan and James have barely played a game they both got through the game rightly. add to that we have Ciaran Clarke to add back in there, conal cunning etc we have a good solid panel of players.

I know we wont lose any sleep over the Keohe Cup but it was good to see us get so many games in the build up to the League start at the end of the month. Offaly will be the team to beat in our league this year, along with Kerry, so its good to get a barometer of where we are against them at the moment.
hurl like f**k boi!