62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Truthsayer

Truthsayer

Hold on! Get in there! That'll do!

bennydorano

Hello. Goal - Idah. O'Riley has been rubbish all day, that run & shot was his first big contribution. Alaistair Johnston my MOTM by a country mile

Itchy

Shit game but Idah made an impact and its job done

tonto1888

tonto1888

Quote from: Itchy on May 25, 2024, 05:05:28 PMShit game but Idah made an impact and its job done

Got to admit, i was dubious when he signed. Hope we get him permanently now

gallsman

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 25, 2024, 05:20:27 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 25, 2024, 05:05:28 PMShit game but Idah made an impact and its job done

Got to admit, i was dubious when he signed. Hope we get him permanently now

Found his level.

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on May 25, 2024, 04:56:12 PMHello. Goal - Idah. O'Riley has been rubbish all day, that run & shot was his first big contribution. Alaistair Johnston my MOTM by a country mile

That was Bernardo

bennydorano

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 25, 2024, 05:42:58 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on May 25, 2024, 04:56:12 PMHello. Goal - Idah. O'Riley has been rubbish all day, that run & shot was his first big contribution. Alaistair Johnston my MOTM by a country mile

That was Bernardo
Then he was really shit!

marty34

Nervy and scrappy game. Could have went either way in fairness.  Celtic never created many chances.

But great to get over the line in a derby cup final.  It was a big game as it completed the double and Celtic go out on a high.

No real stand out performers but Idah took the chance when gifted to them. Some collection of trophies for Mc Gregor and Forrest.

Need to build on it now. The summer is short!

Lubo Moravcik

Regardless of the match what a fantastic way to end the season with another trophy. It was a difficult season but we came through in the end.

Hopefully we continue to build over the summer.

Dougal Maguire

Very significant win as it now brings Celtic level with Rangers as regards major trophies won with both now standing on 118 and Rangers no longer able to boast that they're the most successful club in Scotland
Careful now

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 26, 2024, 01:55:10 PMVery significant win as it now brings Celtic level with Rangers as regards major trophies won with both now standing on 118 and Rangers no longer able to boast that they're the most successful club in Scotland

Or the world lol.

RedHand88

Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 26, 2024, 02:31:25 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 26, 2024, 01:55:10 PMVery significant win as it now brings Celtic level with Rangers as regards major trophies won with both now standing on 118 and Rangers no longer able to boast that they're the most successful club in Scotland

Or the world lol.

Was that not Linfield lol,  Or was that most league titles?

From the Bunker

We'd be ahead only for the two Ronnie Delia years where we won only 1 of the 4 domestic Cups on offer.