1 (0.6%)
Last 16
14 (8.5%)
Third in the group and Europa League
40 (24.2%)
Bottom of the group
60 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 1447247 times)

JimStynes

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #17700 on: February 21, 2021, 10:32:52 PM »
A complete shit show of a season. Also, I get the slagging from lads about teams losing but I can’t understand how anyone can want Rangers to win over Celtic. They’ve got the biggest sc**bag supporters in European football.

You’ve never been to a Celtic match then.

Oh aye Celtic have the usual dickheads. I’m talking about rangers massive sc**bag element that aligns themselves with the likes of Chelsea’s hooligans. The sort who wreck half of Manchester.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #17701 on: February 21, 2021, 10:38:28 PM »
A complete shit show of a season. Also, I get the slagging from lads about teams losing but I can’t understand how anyone can want Rangers to win over Celtic. They’ve got the biggest sc**bag supporters in European football.

Oh aye Celtic have the usual dickheads. I’m talking about rangers massive sc**bag element that aligns themselves with the likes of Chelsea’s hooligans. The sort who wreck half of Manchester.
The PIRA lads who blew up Manchester in 1996 were very unusual in that they were staunch Rangers fans

michaelg

• View Profile
« Reply #17702 on: February 21, 2021, 10:38:40 PM »

You would be hard pressed to find anything worse than the Lee Rigby chant that some of those dickheads sing from time to time.

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #17703 on: February 21, 2021, 10:42:33 PM »

The PIRA lads who blew up Manchester in 1996 were very unusual in that they were staunch Rangers fans

?

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #17704 on: February 21, 2021, 10:46:47 PM »

You would be hard pressed to find anything worse than the Lee Rigby chant that some of those dickheads sing from time to time.

Scumbags and should all be banned. Rangers sing songs just as bad. So the point still stands about why people would actively want Rangers to beat Celtic. Surely they’d rather Aberdeen or someone to win the league.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #17705 on: February 21, 2021, 10:46:58 PM »

I believe Angelo is fiercely vocal about his disgust for this chant, he hates the mocking of the dead

Although I think he was a fan of singing about Nacho Novo dying in his sleep, with a bullet from the IRA - though of course the chant doesn't specify which IRA, I suppose it could have been the old one, who he hates

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #17706 on: February 21, 2021, 10:53:15 PM »

I believe Angelo is fiercely vocal about his disgust for this chant, he hates the mocking of the dead

Although I think he was a fan of singing about Nacho Novo dying in his sleep, with a bullet from the IRA - though of course the chant doesn't specify which IRA, I suppose it could have been the old one, who he hates

I take it this is something you and Angelo are having sensible discussions about because I haven’t a clue what any of that means.

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #17707 on: February 21, 2021, 10:56:45 PM »

Evidence?
Quite hard to believe, not sure there are any UVF men who are Celtic fans. So forgive us for thinking you’re full of shit, again.
Not sure how your “point” is relevant either.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #17708 on: February 21, 2021, 11:08:03 PM »
Some lads aren't very quick on the uptake  ;D

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #17709 on: February 22, 2021, 09:47:13 AM »
I see that Lurgan clown was out blaming everyone but himself against last night.

He's a complete embarrassment at this stage.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

themac_23

• View Profile
« Reply #17710 on: February 22, 2021, 09:51:11 AM »
I cant believe he's still in a job, no other football club with any ambition would stick with a manager this long. The players aren't playing for him, he has tried everything and nothing has worked and the support its against him. Its clear he's waiting for a pay off, please Celtic just give him the money and let us get on with it. massive massive rebuilding job needed in the summer, no good a manager coming in a month before European qualifiers and having to start trying to put a squad together.

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #17711 on: February 22, 2021, 09:51:14 AM »

That would be South Armagh PIRA Sid, good GAA men  ;)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17712 on: February 22, 2021, 10:30:43 AM »
I see that Lurgan clown was out blaming everyone but himself against last night.

He's a complete embarrassment at this stage.

Did he blame the timing of the match? Some clowns were blaming that as a reason! I mean, how embarrassing!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #17713 on: February 22, 2021, 10:39:57 AM »
7:30pm on a Sunday is a masonic hun bassa

Celtic supporters need to completely boycott this time from now on

That will show 7:30pm on a Sunday until it changes its hun ways

JimStynes

• View Profile
« Reply #17714 on: February 22, 2021, 05:46:07 PM »
https://twitter.com/aboutceltic/status/1363644762650271745

A good summary of this shit show of a season.