1 (0.8%)
Last 16
9 (7%)
Third in the group and Europa League
35 (27.1%)
Bottom of the group
43 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 1011508 times)

MoChara

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #13605 on: December 05, 2018, 10:02:43 PM »
And kille go top

lenny

• View Profile
« Reply #13606 on: December 05, 2018, 10:06:32 PM »
And kille go top

Best league in the world. So competitive. Anyone can take points off anyone else on their day.

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #13607 on: December 05, 2018, 10:24:48 PM »
And kille go top

Would expect us to be 7 points ahead at the winter break but that will depend on us finding the scoring touch.

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #13608 on: December 05, 2018, 10:26:48 PM »
And kille go top

Top of the table clash at the weekend!  ;)

Applesisapples

• View Profile
« Reply #13609 on: December 06, 2018, 09:14:33 AM »
I had a lot of time for Stephen Craighan, but Christ his rant tonight about the disallowed goal was embarrassing, his performance as poor as Clancy. But why does Rodgers persist with Sinclair?

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #13610 on: December 06, 2018, 10:57:23 AM »
Sinclair needs to be moved on, Gamboa has to be sold too. Clearly there were a few guys playing last night who are not good enough. Edouard was a disgrace when he came on, he has the ability but FFS he didn't give one f**k when he came on but BR has invested 9M on him so he's not going to get rid of him, Ntcham was poor enough too. BR needs to shift 4-5 players on in Jan and make sure he gets in 2-3 quality players or he'll risk f**king this up, you just know some players are not Celtic players. The way Sinclair gets brushed off the ball so easy it's embarrassing...Can't wait for Jan to see what BR does!!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 02:51:32 PM by illdecide »
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

• View Profile
« Reply #13611 on: December 06, 2018, 11:10:36 AM »
I had a lot of time for Stephen Craighan, but Christ his rant tonight about the disallowed goal was embarrassing, his performance as poor as Clancy. But why does Rodgers persist with Sinclair?

Agree with that, he made a fool out of himself with his Motherwell tinted glasses on. Sutton is outspoken but he'll put the boot into Celtic if they deserve it...What annoyed me too is people's perspective on the game...How can Stephen Robinson say after the game that they deserved the draw...Sweet Christ, Dick Turpin had the manners to wear a mask. They had 2 shots at goal the whole night and they deserved the draw...OMG. Why can he not just say "We got away with one there tonight"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 02:50:15 PM by illdecide »

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #13612 on: December 06, 2018, 12:30:46 PM »

illdecide

• View Profile
« Reply #13613 on: December 07, 2018, 08:30:13 PM »
Who would have thought tomorrow's match would have been a top of the table clash...

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #13614 on: December 07, 2018, 10:31:20 PM »
Who would have thought tomorrow's match would have been a top of the table clash...

The narrative from media and Scottish football commentators has always been "We need a strong Rangers". We don't. Beating Aberdeen last Sunday in a dour final and hopefully beating Kilmarnock tomorrow is more satisfying than beating a weak rangers.

The CCCC

• View Profile
« Reply #13615 on: December 08, 2018, 12:55:13 AM »
Looking two tickets for Hamilton on Sat 26th January. First time heading over. Really only singles left on Celtic website. Anyone know anywhere I could get two?

Over the Bar

• '03 + '05 = '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #13616 on: December 09, 2018, 12:01:05 AM »
Looking two tickets for Hamilton on Sat 26th January. First time heading over. Really only singles left on Celtic website. Anyone know anywhere I could get two?
You'll have no problem CCCC. There will be loads floating about

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #13617 on: December 09, 2018, 01:33:58 AM »

Your local Celtic supporters club be a good place to start I'd say.

illdecide

• View Profile
« Reply #13618 on: December 09, 2018, 10:49:03 AM »
Yip, you'll pick up two tickets together for that no problem.

What do you men think of the possibility of Celtic refusing tickets for Sevco game in Govamaina? The two options is take them and send 800 supporters and hope the Police and Stewards can guarantee their safety or refuse to take their ticket allocation due to safety reasons...

Or i suppose do Celtic leave it up to the supporters to decide?

Celtic yesterday in the first half were excellent...Kilmarnock didn't know what way to turn they were under that much pressure, as good a performance as i've seen in a while. I just love the way Celtic respond when a team puts it up to them they just seem to move up a gear or two and steamroll (domestically) whoever is put in front of them...Was just looking at the fixtures there and Celtic are away to Hibs, Aberdeen and Huns all this month...big month Dec.

themac_23

• View Profile
« Reply #13619 on: December 09, 2018, 12:24:54 PM »
Yip, you'll pick up two tickets together for that no problem.

What do you men think of the possibility of Celtic refusing tickets for Sevco game in Govamaina? The two options is take them and send 800 supporters and hope the Police and Stewards can guarantee their safety or refuse to take their ticket allocation due to safety reasons...

Or i suppose do Celtic leave it up to the supporters to decide?

Celtic yesterday in the first half were excellent...Kilmarnock didn't know what way to turn they were under that much pressure, as good a performance as i've seen in a while. I just love the way Celtic respond when a team puts it up to them they just seem to move up a gear or two and steamroll (domestically) whoever is put in front of them...Was just looking at the fixtures there and Celtic are away to Hibs, Aberdeen and Huns all this month...big month Dec.

I was thinking about the ticket situation, i actually go against the grain, we should say thanks but no thanks, dont take the tickets, we will see a real shit storm in the media, Celtic come out and say it isn't safe for us to put 800 Fans in there where they have decides to put us (which it isn't) and stick to our guns, we will get the full allocation back. by taking the 800 it sets a precedent.

Played well yesterday, we are ticking along well, liked BR comments on not changing the team just because players are back from injury, basically saying this is our 11 at the minute until someone else grabs their chance. Looking forward to going to the game on Thurs, atmosphere should be electric and hopefully enough to get us over the line