Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

charlieTully

is there any fecking chance at all of tickets going on general sale for any of the home games?

Main Street

Quote from: ned on August 25, 2016, 10:14:28 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 25, 2016, 07:47:26 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on August 25, 2016, 06:46:46 PM
Tough draw alright Barcelona again lovely city tho. Man city paddy Roberts will pull them apart Kolo meets yaya and Germany anything has to be better than Hamburg
Celtic and Hamburg are a good match and get along just fine.

Sarcasm? Hamburg huns of Germany!
Yes, but St Pauli are also Hamburg and connected to Celtic by the hip.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on August 25, 2016, 11:20:15 PM
Tough draw alright Barcelona again lovely city tho. Man city paddy Roberts will pull them apart Kolo meets yaya and Germany anything has to be better than Hamburg

St Pauli are from Hamburg, they aren't Hamburg. Very different sets of supporters

ned

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 26, 2016, 07:10:04 AM

St Pauli are from Hamburg, they aren't Hamburg. Very different sets of supporters
My point. Bit like talking about Liverpool when meaning Everton.

Applesisapples

If Rodgers on his massive salary doesn't win this group then he needs to be sacked immediately!!!!  ;D

imtommygunn

I heard he was earning more than Guardiola and enrique combined ;D

Club Rossa

Any of you watch that programme Scotland's game on BBC Scotland last night?Covered Wallace Mercer's takeover bid of Hibs,the Souness revolution and McCann's overthrowing of the old board.Also showed previously unseen footage of Rangers players in the changing rooms singing about being up to their knees.Seemed like Brown,Gough and Munro were putting in a special effort!!

T Fearon

Saw it.TBH I have been at supporters functions were some big nameCeltic players have indulged in songs that they shouldnt have.Wouldnt read too much.into it.

Club Rossa

Aye,wasn't that surprised Tony.That Rangers team had a good few die hards in it.Butcher spoke very honestly about getting caught up in the whole sectarian side of things.

ashman

scots in the main are unpleasant and aggressive .

illdecide

Both sides be at it but TBH i think the dark side are that we bit worse.

Very tough draw for Celtic but sure that's why we're in it...to play the best and we can beat anyone in a one off game at Celtic Pk, it has happened before and it will happen again, being realistic a home win with the Germans and maybe a draw with City in Glasgow to give us a respectable 4pts is the best we'd hope for.

West Ham beat last night at home against Astana (2 years in a row) compare their budgets and try and understand how a team from no-where can come to London and beat a team that if they were to finish bottom of the Premiership will still receive £100 million.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hound

Quote from: ashman on August 26, 2016, 11:21:47 AM
scots in the main are unpleasant and aggressive .
wandering off topic for a moment.... but I would never have thought that until I spent a week on holidays there at the beginning of the summer. Of course it's not all of them, and most are sound, but I met significantly more ignorant and abrupt people in Scotland  compared to previous holidays in Ireland, England and Wales. (And I was on the west coast, not near Glasgow)

AZOffaly

Could it be the accent? The harsher scottish accent always sounds rude.

illdecide

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 26, 2016, 12:38:55 PM
Could it be the accent? The harsher scottish accent always sounds rude.

As well as hearing your Irish accent made them be that bit more rude :D. I spend quite a bit of time around Ayr, Troon & Prestwick and i can tell you there are not too many Celtic tops about.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 26, 2016, 07:10:04 AM

The first post was about the city,

Barcelona again lovely city tho
and Germany anything has to be better than Hamburg

therefore I understood the Hamburg reference to be about visiting the city, not about HSV.