?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Tony, you're just another brick in the wall  ;D 

You take the humor out of buffoonery and all that's left is the ridiculous.

T Fearon

? I'll have a pint of whatever you're on.For highly competent European performances look no further than Cork City for a well managed team,focussed and playing to its full potential.

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on July 28, 2016, 11:24:54 AM
I will always support Celtic and the manager.But the performances should be scrutinised and commented on.

And Spurs.

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on July 28, 2016, 11:24:54 AM
I will always support Celtic and the manager.But the performances should be scrutinised and commented on.

Exactly, watch the performances and comment on them. The problem here is you have already made your decision on rodgers and aren't waiting to scrutinise performances.

T Fearon

Three games (2 against part time.opponents) have produced one win one draw and one defeat.Hardly rivetting stuff and certainly not justifying the high salary.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on July 28, 2016, 11:58:25 PM
? I'll have a pint of whatever you're on.For highly competent European performances look no further than Cork City for a well managed team,focussed and playing to its full potential.

How long has their manager been with them?

You have pre judged Rodgers and if he does anything right he's expected to but anything wrong and he's terrible. Lose lose.

Applesisapples

Rodgers is as good as Celtic could hope to attract, top class managers won't come to Scotland. I'm not a fan of Rodgers but we need to give him a while to see what he can do, and he needs players.

T Fearon

I would much preferred to have seen Michael O'Neill given the job.I fear Celtic have used the simplistic benchmark of former Liverpool manager here.So was Roy Hodgson.

tippabu

Anyone here going to hanlons corner and the game tomorrow?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tippabu on July 29, 2016, 10:20:03 PM
Taking the middle lad down to it. Not expecting many superstars but hopefully Barca throw a couple of names on.

heffo

Jaysus that place is a serious kip since the McCormack's sold it

southderryman

That gig is sold out so no point turning up unless you have tickets

Music also on in the Irishtown house from 12-5

T Fearon

4/7 on to win tomorrow night.No margin for error,and an inexcusable calamity if Celtic fail.

stew

If Ambrose plays it will be a disgrace, the man has the concentration level of a gnat!

If he is starting I am putting 20 on Astana.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

I see Dundalk lead 1 nil at half time.Regardless of the final outcome this is a magnificent effort against a team that has regularly been in the group stages in recent years