?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

naka

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: T Fearon on July 21, 2016, 08:58:03 PM
Brilliant result for Neil Lennon and Hibs in Brondby tonight.Would much prefer he and not Rodgers was in Celtic dugout
They lost on penalties?

T Fearon

Doesn't matter.Winning 1 nil away in Denmark in 90 minutes with a Scottish Championship side is a hell of an achievement

Nigel White

Mmm Tony, methinks that not for the first time you have spoken too soon

Milltown Row2

Brilliant result for Neil Lennon and Hibs in Brondby tonight.Would much prefer he and not Rodgers was in Celtic dugout

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

themac_23

I too would much rather a manager who's last job was getting the sack from a team on their way out of the championship over a manager who in his last job was close to winning an EPL title and was being touted for the England job. Great logic there Tony

illdecide

Well lads on Neil Lennon's defence they had no money, Bolton couldn't even take a player on loan never mind make a signing not to mention selling any of their better players to balance the books and make sure the other staff got paid.

Merlin the magician couldn't have done any better there...The Bolton job should not exist on his CV and i'm really amazed that some bigger clubs did not come in for him TBH
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Neil Lennon got Celtic into last 16 in Champions League.I confidently predict Brendan Rodgers will never achieve this with any club.

imtommygunn

Kolo toure looks like he might be signing? That would be a good signing i think.

reddgnhand

Quote from: illdecide on July 21, 2016, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on July 21, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
Have shares in both Celtic and Spurs.No conflict as they are not in direct competition.

That wasn't the question...I have shares too

Are you going to answer the question?

Main Street

Quote from: reddgnhand on July 23, 2016, 12:51:40 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 21, 2016, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on July 21, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
Have shares in both Celtic and Spurs.No conflict as they are not in direct competition.

That wasn't the question...I have shares too

Are you going to answer the question?
I thought it was Tony had a share,  one share in each club, one x £1 share in each club.

T Fearon

I have considerably more than one share in each club.I see no conflict in supporting teams in different jurisdictions.As for the potential meeting in any European Competition, my advance policy is to favour Spurs if it's in the Champions League (as Celtic have won this previously) and similarly Celtic if it's in the Eurooa League (as Spurs have twice won the equivalent UEFA Cup competition).

naka

Tony
I hold shares in Celtic  as I bought into fergus's vision
I support Liverpool
Have no conflict
Armagh and cruppen  are the only teams I worry and stress about
A choice for me as a Celtics supporter
Would rather see rangers win ten in a row rather than Tyrone win an all Ireland 😉

T Fearon

illdecide

I support Celtic and no other, they're my team and don't give a toss about any other soccer team. I've been at Parkhead from i'm 8 year old. Armagh is the only other team i follow (except club of course). If Armagh was in an All Ireland final and Celtic in a Champions league final at same time i honestly don't know what i'd do...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch