62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

orangeman

Lennon to Barcelona ??

For a holiday.

brokencrossbar1

Would be a good job for Moyes to take on to rebuild his reputation,  even he couldn't fail to win something at Celtic.  Malky Mackay would be a better option though in my book.

seafoid

I presume whoever is going for the job will have to be interviewed by Tony to understand the place of the club in the cosmic meaningfulness where money is not an issue and England is dirty and shameful
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

deiseach

Quote from: seafoid on May 22, 2014, 04:05:54 PM
I presume whoever is going for the job will have to be interviewed by Tony to understand the place of the club in the cosmic meaningfulness where money is not an issue and England is dirty and shameful

That's Brendan Rodgers out of contention.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: laoislad on May 22, 2014, 11:57:33 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on May 22, 2014, 11:54:09 AM
Quote from: Mickey Linden on May 22, 2014, 11:52:41 AM
Lennon gone. Anyone see this happening?

No, but what is left for him to achieve there?

He is young and ambitious and would probably relish a new challenge anyway.
Probably wants to manage a bigger club in a better league..
Maybe someone like Norwich City in the Championship.......?
Did you really have to post that? Never once on this Board have I seen a Celtic fan, and by that I mean someone who solely supports Celtic, make a derogatory comment about Liverpool. And please don't come back and mention Tony Fearon as he's a Spurs fan

bennydorano

Quote from: bennydorano on April 24, 2014, 09:52:39 PM
Weighhorst would be a great addition (not that King Henrik wouldn't be), was making a name for himself until it went a bit Pete Tong in Swansea with Laudrup.

I still think Lennon could be Offski tbh.
Get ur snow on Morton.

SHEEDY

Quote from: lynchbhoy on May 22, 2014, 09:01:08 PM
Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on May 22, 2014, 06:07:35 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 22, 2014, 11:57:33 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on May 22, 2014, 11:54:09 AM
Quote from: Mickey Linden on May 22, 2014, 11:52:41 AM
Lennon gone. Anyone see this happening?

No, but what is left for him to achieve there?

He is young and ambitious and would probably relish a new challenge anyway.
Probably wants to manage a bigger club in a better league..
Maybe someone like Norwich City in the Championship.......?
Did you really have to post that? Never once on this Board have I seen a Celtic fan, and by that I mean someone who solely supports Celtic, make a derogatory comment about Liverpool. And please don't come back and mention Tony Fearon as he's a Spurs fan
You may forget about trying to be decent here!

This little guy gets his kicks/thrill out of putting his weird spin on things and trying to look down on others as it seems to be the only thing that can make him feel better about himself!

Sure he was criticizing people that but gold jewellery at Christmas and labeling them 'chavs'
You wouldn't mind but he's from fecking Laois and now lives in the biggest chav underclass place in Meath!!

that's it! let it all out. no more sitting on the fence, let us know what you really think. ;D
nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

Don't ever remember moving to Meath.....
Anyway that post tells us far more about the sort individual he is than it does about me.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Apparently so

All the very best to you Neil. What you had to go through to play for and manage this club ensures you will always be loved by the Celtic supporters. Some absolutely incredible moments in these 4 seasons. Even though we lost the league and Lenny had to put up with the bombs and threats, the 2010/2011 season has been my favourite in a long time. He promised to bring the thunder back and he most certainly delivered. He gave the club the boost we badly needed. 2-1 against Barca on the 125th Anniversary was just magical. Although, I lost some respect for him with certain comments about the fans and becoming a bit of a yes man at times, I will always love the man and will always be grateful. A true Celtic legend

As for the replacement, I would absolutely love Marcelo Bielsa. But never going to happen with Peter Lawell running this club. Absolutely no ambition from that knob and that is rumoured to have been a factor in Lenny leaving

I bet he appoints Owen f**king Coyle. Jesus christ, I'm shivering at the thought of it already

Dunno what to make of Henrik being a choice. Would be unreal if he done well but I would be scared shitless if it went badly wrong

Need to act quick though. Will probably sell a couple of players this summer and we have CL very early again

lynchbhoy

Don't know if I'd want Henrik.
Wouldn't think Coyle was that bad an option!
Moyes would be alright!

What about glen hoddle - some of the things he says are spot on !

ziggysego

Quote from: lynchbhoy on May 22, 2014, 09:24:38 PM

Care to explain yourself lynchbhoy. I'm extremely angry at this post, but I'll hold back and wait and see what you have to say for yourself.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Not greatly surprised as Neil was constantly being asked to do more with less every year. These things don't happen out of the blue,and I expect Neil to be managing in the English premiership next summer.

There is a ready made replacement,his name is Jackie Mc Namara

laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on May 22, 2014, 11:41:16 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on May 22, 2014, 09:24:38 PM

Care to explain yourself lynchbhoy. I'm extremely angry at this post, but I'll hold back and wait and see what you have to say for yourself.
It was obvious what he meant Ziggy,  it was to me anyway and it must have been to you as well or you wouldn't have posted.
Don't let it get to you. There will always be ignorant people out there so its best just to ignore them. If that's how he gets his kicks then that's his problem and tells you all you need to know about his character. 
The biggest insult I got was that I apparently I live in Meath now.... ;D

Moving on I see Neil Adams has been given the Norwich job full time.
Lennon to WBA so? Or a step down a rung on the career ladder to Spurs? !
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

No doubt Lennon has observed mediocrities like Rodgers, failing at Reading then walking into the Liverpool job ( a sideways move if ever there was one) and despite winning nothing being lauded as some sort of super manager, while he himself, against all the odds, led a team out of the group stages of the Champions League, got no credit whatsoever, and inevitably wondered what it would be like to manage in the English Premiership, retain all your star players, without  having to worry about being attacked for your faith or nationality, either in the street or on the sideline.