Christie
Taylor
Edouard
Elyounoussi
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

JPGJOHNNYG

Late late show. Will take that. Rangers losing

bennydorano

Jesus Stevie G's star soon faded, dead man walking now.

clarshack

Thought the tactics were questionable again tonight. Celtic are fortunate enough that Gerrard has lost the Rangers dressing room.

From the Bunker

Rangers are sure helping Celtic fall over the finishing line.

clarshack

Why has NL stopped playing 2 up front from the start when it had been successful up until last week? As for the defence Julian and Forster were all over the place. Julian in particular has turned into a bombscare. Also, Greg Taylor is not up to it. Frimpong did much better when he came on.

Targetman

Frustrating night tonight, lots of possession but never really worked their keeper too much, a point's better than a defeat and the huns getting done by the mighty Accies is a good bonus, glad to hear gerrard's all in!!

illdecide

TBH Neil Lennon must see something in Greg Taylor that the rest of us can't see, no where near Celtic standard. Jullien has also been found out, rough him up and he bottles it...WTF like. Surely a CH should relish a good physical battle with a CF.
Elyounoussi is way of the pace too, a shadow of the player of 2019, big Forster def was at fault for the goal and should have fisted the ball away but he's been good in fairness so can't burst his b*lls too much. As someone stated we're kinda lucky that Sevco have lost the plot altogether
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 04, 2020, 09:56:07 PM
Rangers are sure helping Celtic fall over the finishing line.
Up to this evening, Celtic have won every game since the winter break, is that falling over the line or sprinting clear?

rodney trotter

Beating Braga might have saved Gerrard some slack, but they have been terrible since the break. Knocked out of the Cup Sunday and 13 behind in league, 1 game in hand. . He has spent decent for a Scottish club standard, so they should be doing better,

Another treble looks likely for Celtic

NAG1

Quote from: rodney trotter on March 04, 2020, 11:04:57 PM
Beating Braga might have saved Gerrard some slack, but they have been terrible since the break. Knocked out of the Cup Sunday and 13 behind in league, 1 game in hand. . He has spent decent for a Scottish club standard, so they should be doing better,

Is Gerard realistically under pressure?

Main Street

Quote from: NAG1 on March 05, 2020, 12:37:13 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on March 04, 2020, 11:04:57 PM

Is Gerard realistically under pressure?
There is a big week coming up for Rangers, sandwiched in between the home and away tie against Bayer Leverkusen is the visit of Celtic to Ibrox.

red hander

Mate at work who's mad Celtic man had a tenner on Hamilton at 22/1 with William Hill... he's gutted because Paddy Power had them at 30/1  ;D

An Watcher

You hear the wins and never the losses. Anyone who put a tenner on that would have had plenty of losses over the years too