1 (0.7%)
Last 16
10 (6.8%)
Third in the group and Europa League
38 (25.9%)
Bottom of the group
52 (35.4%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 1167133 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #13785 on: February 06, 2019, 09:37:28 PM »
Another dubious penalty for SevCo tonight and a free kick that no-one but the referee saw that led to the penalty.

They are winning 4-2 .. penalty not the issue. Celtic fans are obsessed with Rangers refs and SCF
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #13786 on: February 06, 2019, 09:48:55 PM »
Another dubious penalty for SevCo tonight and a free kick that no-one but the referee saw that led to the penalty.

They are winning 4-2 .. penalty not the issue. Celtic fans are obsessed with Rangers refs and SCF

Did you see the game, do you realise the pattern of scoring? Dodgy penalty put them 2 up. Makes a massive difference to game momentum. Also McGregor should have been off for straight legging Ferguson.
When you stop posting in the Liverpool thread I might start to listen to your shit.

Over the Bar

• '03 + '05 = '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #13787 on: February 06, 2019, 09:59:47 PM »
13 penalties to SevCo this season on SPL compared to 5 to Celtic, despite Celtic scoring more goals and creating far more goal chances.  Compare to  the Europa League SevCo got 1 penalty while Celtic were awarded 2. Strange.

themac_23

• View Profile
« Reply #13788 on: February 06, 2019, 10:04:25 PM »
The coming together i seen on twitter there between McKenna and Moreles, please tell me thats not what McKenna got sent off for?

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #13789 on: February 06, 2019, 10:11:20 PM »
You're waisting your time even talking about Sevco and their penalties and free kicks...Celtic get kicked off the pitch week in week out and it happened tonight again and another penalty appeal turned down too, when you wear the green & white you expect that. Dust yourself down and get on with it, if we keep winning then there's nothing the Huns can do about it but the ref's will certainly try and give them evey chance.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

michaelg

• View Profile
« Reply #13790 on: February 06, 2019, 10:15:40 PM »

Did you see the game, do you realise the pattern of scoring? Dodgy penalty put them 2 up. Makes a massive difference to game momentum. Also McGregor should have been off for straight legging Ferguson.
When you stop posting in the Liverpool thread I might start to listen to your shit.
Have you seen the incident? That's a stonewall penalty ffs.

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #13791 on: February 06, 2019, 10:23:58 PM »

I think when a team is awarded 4 penalties in one game, like last week, questions need to be asked.  3 were clearly not penalties!!

Tonight's penaly was at a crucial time in the game.  We'll keep you updated on any more dodgy decisions as the season goes on!!

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #13792 on: February 06, 2019, 10:25:40 PM »
13 penalties to SevCo this season on SPL compared to 5 to Celtic, despite Celtic scoring more goals and creating far more goal chances.  Compare to  the Europa League SevCo got 1 penalty while Celtic were awarded 2. Strange.

Excellent point.

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #13793 on: February 06, 2019, 11:20:44 PM »

Have you seen the incident? That's a stonewall penalty ffs.

Apart from a non free kick just beforehand and the offside which wasn't given leading to the penalty, it was a penalty all day long.

yellowcard

• View Profile
« Reply #13794 on: February 07, 2019, 12:06:43 AM »
Just seen the McGregor challenge and it was a shocker, could have seriously damaged the Aberdeen player. Red card and penalty all day long but nothing given, very poor refereeing.

illdecide

• View Profile
« Reply #13795 on: February 07, 2019, 04:01:09 PM »
I see Sevco have appealed Moreles red card last night, i'll be surprised if he doesn't get off

Over the Bar

• '03 + '05 = '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #13796 on: February 08, 2019, 12:03:23 AM »
Just saw the McGregor one on Twitter.  Sliding in with a straight leading leg in the air in an unnatural position clearly intending to take Ferguson out at the knee/shin. Ref looking straight at it. Criminal.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 12:12:32 AM by Over the Bar »

Antrim Coaster

• View Profile
« Reply #13797 on: February 08, 2019, 11:18:07 AM »
'Stop The Ten' is a reality especially as Sevco have their tails up since Slippy took over the reins at the Bigotdome.

The SFA and their lackeys have always pandered to any team that played out of Ibrox and it seems to be the same for this 6 year old version. Honest mistakes ??? Aye right.

Slippy's record is as bad as Pedro's - Celtic have themselves to blame for the fact that they aren't further ahead of Sevco

clarshack

• View Profile
« Reply #13798 on: February 08, 2019, 11:26:35 AM »
Just saw the McGregor one on Twitter.  Sliding in with a straight leading leg in the air in an unnatural position clearly intending to take Ferguson out at the knee/shin. Ref looking straight at it. Criminal.

it was a shocking challenge but McGregor has been getting away with those all season. if the referee does his job it would have been a red card and a pen to make it 3-3.

illdecide

• View Profile
« Reply #13799 on: February 08, 2019, 08:50:14 PM »
I see Sevco have appealed Moreles red card last night, i'll be surprised if he doesn't get off

Shock horror, he gets a 3 match ban... They must have looked at their next 3 fixtures and said "they'll not need him" 😂