Rose of Tralee 2009

Started by Barney, August 18, 2009, 03:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 21, 2009, 08:41:50 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 21, 2009, 08:25:01 PM
The French Rose's aunt works in our place, she is from Armagh.
Is the French Rose not a cousin of Cormac McAnallen? Thought seen that in the paper t'other day.

Aye it says so in the "pen pics"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

na cleirigh

Hannah Oguz from Tyrone is the London Rose I think.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

full back

Am getting a little freaked out when I look at the Milton Keynes Rose

Anyone else or is it just me?

na cleirigh

Post a pic FB if possible.

My woman will have this on all week *sigh*

If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

full back

Rois

Anyone else watch it?

Always wanted to enter. Thought it looked great craic. Still had the same conversation with my friend tonight about what I'd do as my little bit at the end. Still can't decide. Although they prob can't put an age limit on it, I'm prob a bit past it.
Some shocking dresses. I'd def have a nicer dress than some of those.

Might try my luck next year.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Rois on August 25, 2009, 11:43:44 PM
Anyone else watch it?

Always wanted to enter. Thought it looked great craic. Still had the same conversation with my friend tonight about what I'd do as my little bit at the end. Still can't decide. Although they prob can't put an age limit on it, I'm prob a bit past it.
Some shocking dresses. I'd def have a nicer dress than some of those.

Might try my luck next year.

You could sing a loc of verses of 'Mickey's men', or just shout 'Comeon Tyrone, cmon Tyrone, cmon Tyrone, Tyrone' a pile of times.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

leenie

my fave tonight was the german girl.... very funny and it wasn't forced

quite a few mumblers .....

french rose is very pretty....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Rois

The French Rose's dress was nice apart from the Christmas decoration at the front.

I liked the Texas Rose who did the dancing to the Dallas theme tune (I have a Dallas
obsession).

Going to sound mean but the Cork Rose reminded me of a certain pub owner from Ventry. 

Rois

Ah it wasn't so much that, just a wide face and hair the same colour as it.

Tony Baloney

I only saw about two mins of the show and the Armagh Rose was on. Pretty and spoke well. I think the Derby Rose was coming on when I turned over. At least it's not a beauty competition.

botman

French rose and German rose were good.

Thought it funny when Armagh rose started raving on about football and Armagh's success this year! What are you on about love?

Keep them at it.

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

German Rose was the best. I thought the Sligo Rose was fair annoying,a bit of a mucksavage id say
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

tyrone girl

Sligo rose did my head in. Way too forward, a sickener. Raging i missed the german rose and they sayin in work she was best. Thought armagh was nice too, dubai i quite liked as well i think , cant remember any others