All American sports
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Degrees
Renshaws
Kings of Leon
Prague
Superbad
is the worst!

renshaws i would agree far better than that death hatfield!

Puckoon

The olympics, particularly athletics.

tyroneboi

Quote from: Eastern_Pride on August 18, 2009, 06:52:12 PM
Usain Bolt
Kilkenny
Patriots
Keninesa Bekele
Pele
Jonah Lomu
Sachin Tendulkar
Godfather Series
Rolls Royces
Aaaaaaaand.............

Paris Hilton

Really??? Five finals, five gold medals, five world records!

gallsman

Usain Bolt
Kilkenny

Patriots
Keninesa Bekele
Pele
Jonah Lomu
Sachin Tendulkar

Godfather Series
Rolls Royces
Aaaaaaaand.............

Paris Hilton

OK, you've some explaining to do...

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: gallsman on August 20, 2009, 08:46:04 PM
Usain Bolt
Kilkenny

Patriots
Keninesa Bekele
Pele
Jonah Lomu
Sachin Tendulkar

Godfather Series
Rolls Royces
Aaaaaaaand.............

Paris Hilton

Sure has, or maybe it was meant to be on the under-rated thread :'(
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

Declan

Capitalism:

Bill Gates, Warren E. Buffett, the heirs to the Wal-Mart Stores fortune and the founders of Google each lost billions last year, according to Forbes magazine. In one stark example, John McAfee, an entrepreneur who founded the antivirus software company that bears his name, is now worth about $4 million, from a peak of more than $100 million. Mr. McAfee will soon auction off his last big property because he needs cash to pay his bills after having been caught off guard by the simultaneous crash in real estate and stocks.
"I had no clue," he said, "that there would be this tandem collapse.
Over the last several years, Mr. McAfee began to put a large chunk of his fortune into real estate, often in remote locations. He bought the house in New Mexico as a playground for himself and fellow aerotrekkers, people who fly unlicensed, open-cockpit planes. On a 157-acre spread, he built a general store, a 35-seat movie theater and a cafe, and he bought vintage cars for his visitors to use.
He continued to invest in financial markets, sometimes borrowing money to increase the potential returns. He typically chose his investments based on suggestions from his financial advisers. One of their recommendations was to put millions of dollars into bonds tied to Lehman Brothers.
For a while, Mr. McAfee's good run, like that of many of the American wealthy, seemed to continue. In the wake of the dot-com crash, stocks started rising again, while house prices just continued to rise. Outside's Go magazine and National Geographic Adventure ran articles on his New Mexico property, leading to him to believe that "this was the hottest property on the planet," he said.
But then things began to change.
In 2007, Mr. McAfee sold a 10,000-square-foot home in Colorado with a view of Pike's Peak. He had spent $25 million to buy the property and build the house. He received $5.7 million for it. When Lehman collapsed last fall, its bonds became virtually worthless. Mr. McAfee's stock investments cost him millions more.
One day, he realized, as he said, "Whoa, my cash is gone."
His remaining net worth of about $4 million makes him vastly wealthier than most Americans, of course. But he has nonetheless found himself needing cash and desperately trying to reduce his monthly expenses.
He has sold a 10-passenger Cessna jet and now flies coach. This week his oceanfront estate in Hawaii sold for $1.5 million, with only a handful of bidders at the auction. He plans to spend much of his time in Belize, in part because of more favorable taxes there.
Next week, his New Mexico property will be the subject of a no-floor auction, meaning that Mr. McAfee has promised to accept the top bid, no matter how low it is.
"I am trying to face up to the reality here that the auction may bring next to nothing," he said.
In the past, when his stock investments did poorly, he sold real estate and replenished his cash. This time, that has not been an option.

High Wide and Handsome

Russell Brand.

Not even nearly funny!
"Swing er over!"

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: 020304 Tir Eoghain on August 20, 2009, 10:16:57 PM
Quote from: gallsman on August 20, 2009, 08:46:04 PM
Usain Bolt
Kilkenny

Patriots
Keninesa Bekele
Pele
Jonah Lomu
Sachin Tendulkar

Godfather Series
Rolls Royces
Aaaaaaaand.............

Paris Hilton

Sure has, or maybe it was meant to be on the under-rated thread :'(
I think you guys have missed the joke here.....
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

Leo

Shay Given, Damian Duff, Robbie Keane.
The rest of the Ireland team isnt rated at all so cant be over-rated.
Fierce tame altogether

illdecide

I got a warning from the Mods for supposeidly threatening behaviour on this thread, can anyone point out where i threatened anyone???

Getting warned is over rated too :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

na cleirigh

Quote from: illdecide on August 21, 2009, 02:36:32 PM
I got a warning from the Mods for supposeidly threatening behaviour on this thread, can anyone point out where i threatened anyone???

Getting warned is over rated too :P

Really? Heard of others that were warned on this thread as well. Must read through it to see what happened.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

souljaboy

Jamie Carragher
Daniel Agger
Ricky Hatton
Franky Dettori
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Carlos Tevez
Jose Mourinho
Little Britain
Catherine Tate
Kings of Leon
Dermot Earley (junior)
Dublin football team
Derry football team
Waterford Hurlers
I like Big Butts and I cannot lie

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: souljaboy on August 21, 2009, 03:41:51 PM
Jamie Carragher
Daniel Agger
Ricky Hatton
Franky Dettori
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Carlos Tevez
Jose Mourinho
Little Britain
Catherine Tate
Kings of Leon
Dermot Early

Senior or Junior??
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

souljaboy

I like Big Butts and I cannot lie