Author Topic: Man Utd Thread:  (Read 3449023 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: Man Utd Thread:
« Reply #48585 on: July 06, 2020, 10:08:42 PM »
Liked him first season, had a dip in form and some minor injuries, But hes a defensive midfielder at the wrong age
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #48586 on: July 06, 2020, 10:39:12 PM »
Liked him first season, had a dip in form and some minor injuries, But hes a defensive midfielder at the wrong age

Id imagine he will be more of a squad player than a starter in the new season. A great option to have.

general

• View Profile
« Reply #48587 on: July 07, 2020, 02:42:30 PM »
Credit given where credit due - his performances have dramatically improved. He was always a decent DM. I said to a few pals in whattsapp the other evening he tends to do his job quietly and well not that noticed. If he is steadying up the MF so Pogba and Bruno can push forward a touch then all the better. McTominay has played well the current season and deserved a new contract - continuing that improvement is vital or he will turn into a darren fletcher who in his own right was decent until his illness finished him at that level.

3 years tho for matic, im sure he was delighted and his agent deserves a good bonus for that!

United need someone with a bit of pact in the back along with AWB, Maguire and Shaw who has came on serious.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48588 on: Today at 12:02:00 AM »
So at this Rate Utd just have to match Leicesters points till last game, win that match and 4th is possible?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)