USPGA

Started by full back, August 12, 2009, 11:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Tabloid trash it was proven to be. Same paper that said the same about McAnallan's girlfriend.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

+4 now. I think it's his birthday too.

SLIGONIAN

Looks like Padraig is getting the hang of his new swing, jees frustrating year following him, relieved hes finally coming good after taking the huge risk of tampering with his game.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

gerrykeegan

had to laugh at sandy lyle on sky sports tonight. Monty was playing a chip shot and he says oh that looked like a double hit a bit suspicious too me. This after all shit at the british open.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

stiffler

Good man Padraig.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: gerrykeegan on August 13, 2009, 10:43:22 PM
had to laugh at sandy lyle on sky sports tonight. Monty was playing a chip shot and he says oh that looked like a double hit a bit suspicious too me. This after all shit at the british open.

That was some war of words, not suprised Lyle saying that, he'll be calling him a cheater again...but with Lyle its sour grapes over the Ryder cup Captain snub.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

ONeill

+5 Darren. Going great guns.

rosnarun

If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ONeill

Darren finished +6. Good steady round of bogeys spoiled by a par at the 17th. Level with Daly. Should be some head-to-head that. Wouldn't like to be slow with the HP sauce.

gerry

can't stand these pricks shouting 'in the hole'
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

thebigfella

Quote from: gerry on August 14, 2009, 12:23:28 AM
can't stand these pricks shouting 'in the hole'

It's sickening when Tiger hits a tee shot on a 500+ yard par 5 and they shout it.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ONeill on August 13, 2009, 11:57:02 PM
Darren finished +6. Good steady round of bogeys spoiled by a par at the 17th. Level with Daly. Should be some head-to-head that. Wouldn't like to be slow with the HP sauce.

:D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

sammymaguire

Quote from: gerrykeegan on August 13, 2009, 10:43:22 PM

seen that too, the other commentator never said a word, obviously very uncomfortable by Sany's little dig at monty on air

I don't think he done much more commentary for the rest of the evening after that  :D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Doogie Browser

Sandy Lyle is a bitter old man now, I wish he would shut the f**k up and have some dignity.  He didn't even have the respect to finish his first round at the Open last year because it was too wet for him and he was running up a cricket score, strange decision by Sky to have him on. They have a poor enough team for golf commentary though, Thomas Bjorn was terrible at the US Open.
The Beeb have all the diamonds as far as I am concerned, Allis, Torrance, Grady and even Ken Brown are better than Sky's line up.