USPGA

Started by full back, August 12, 2009, 11:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnellys Hollow

Woods' putter is leaving him down - need him to win for the last leg of my accum!  ::)

Still think Yang might have hit the front too soon though. Woods will pile on the pressure over the last few holes.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Capt Pat

That was lucky from Yang could easily have been in the water there, that could be the difference.

INDIANA

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 16, 2009, 11:28:45 PM
That was lucky from Yeng could easily have been in the water there, that could be the difference.
think yang is going to win. he's bloody close on 16.

Capt Pat

Woods in the rough on 17 with Yang on the green. I could care less for Tiger Woods I have never warmed to the guy. It is great to see new players winning in golf.

Capt Pat

Tiger about to drop another shot???

INDIANA

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 16, 2009, 11:43:36 PM
Woods in the rough on 17 with Yang on the green. I could care less for Tiger Woods I have never warmed to the guy. It is great to see new players winning in golf.

woods is the reason we are all watching tonight- regardless of whether any of us like him or not

Capt Pat

disaster for Yang, he leaves his putt a mile short, is th pressure getting to him?

Capt Pat

Quote from: INDIANA on August 16, 2009, 11:47:00 PM

woods is the reason we are all watching tonight- regardless of whether any of us like him or not

True enough, hoping Yang beats him. He is 1 up going to the last. I predict massive breakdown by Yang on the last.

The Real Laoislad

Speak for yourself,I'd be watching regardless of who was at top of leaderboard
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 16, 2009, 11:50:58 PM

True enough, hoping Yang beats him. He is 1 up going to the last. I predict massive breakdown by Yang on the last.

I think if he puts it in the fairway he'll be ok.

INDIANA

as i said game over- what a shot

Capt Pat

That looks like a win for Yang, Woods is somewhere nasty hoping for a miracle.

magickingdom

WOW what boolkie paid out on woods? hard to believe tiger lost to a player ranked 110th in the world

Aaron Boone

Paddy Harrington ended with a 78 for level par.

FermGael

Bad manners from Tiger.  Should have putted out.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered