Longball banned- his story

Started by E.Cullan, August 11, 2009, 12:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slievegullion

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 12, 2009, 08:40:18 AM
Quote from: slievegullion on August 12, 2009, 12:35:39 AM
Fair enough, i may have pmed him first but did it warrent such crude personal abuse? The mods obviously didnt think so. Call it judasing or whatever but i dont care, never liked him, glad hes gone and that i had the privilege of being the one to report him.

You're nothing but a hypocrite then.  Judas indeed.  Winding him up to get a response then reporting him. Pathetic. Pity he hadn't have reported you first, at least he was a bita craic.

Oh boo hoo  :'(

You gonna cry cos you miss your precious boyfriend Longball so much?

SidelineKick

Quote from: slievegullion on August 12, 2009, 09:22:10 AM
Fair enough, i may have pmed him first but did it warrent such crude personal abuse? The mods obviously didnt think so. Call it judasing or whatever but i dont care, never liked him, glad hes gone and that i had the privilege of being the one to report him.

You're nothing but a hypocrite then.  Judas indeed.  Winding him up to get a response then reporting him. Pathetic. Pity he hadn't have reported you first, at least he was a bita craic.

What if I do? It's none of your business.  Longballs was twice the man you are. His dog is better than yours too. Your dog's an asshole.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

slievegullion

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 12, 2009, 09:29:54 AM

What if I do? It's none of your business.  Longballs was twice the man you are. His dog is better than yours too. Your dog's an asshole.

Reported.

cavan4ever

Quote from: slievegullion on August 12, 2009, 09:31:31 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on August 12, 2009, 09:29:54 AM

Reported.

SLIGONIAN

Slievegullion starting to annoy me now >:(. Dont look at any of Longballs thread if your such a spoil sport and sensitive person. Ruining the craic for the rest of us. Ive said the same to many posters (99% mayo lads) not to look at mine for there heallth reasons of course but in fairness they never reported me i think which i appreciate.  Getting people banned is petty and vindicitive especially rule 5, and your pms dont carry much respect when you DONT post what you sent first. At the end of day PMs should be private. Ive got alot worse ones in my time and never reported them. 156 and counting.

Your like the ould fella on the late late giving out about 9 songs when it came out, let people choose for themselves, you chose to look at his posts, you could choose to ignore them, same goes for anyone.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

BennyHarp

Bloody hell, you lads are some craic - you'd think this board was actually important with people getting so upset about faceless posts on a message board and others getting on their high horse and saying others where "judased"! I still dont understand why people get so upset about posts that are made on here - if you dont like a thread or a post - dont read it or read it and forget about it! I had no love for longball, especially his ridiculous hinting of a story about steven o neill - but he certainjly didnt impact on my life enough for me to even give him a second thought - never mind pming him to tell him off about starting threads!!
That was never a square ball!!

Final Whistle

considering that longball was over 35 (going by one of his tales) and sending those sort of msgs would lead me to think that he is a stain..........

however, i could be wrong

SidelineKick

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 12, 2009, 10:37:24 AM
Bloody hell, you lads are some craic - you'd think this board was actually important with people getting so upset about faceless posts on a message board and others getting on their high horse and saying others where "judased"! I still dont understand why people get so upset about posts that are made on here - if you dont like a thread or a post - dont read it or read it and forget about it! I had no love for longball, especially his ridiculous hinting of a story about steven o neill - but he certainjly didnt impact on my life enough for me to even give him a second thought - never mind pming him to tell him off about starting threads!!

There's nothing ridiculous about it  ;)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Nailed On

Quote from: Final Whistle on August 12, 2009, 10:54:36 AM
considering that longball was over 35 (going by one of his tales) and sending those sort of msgs would lead me to think that he is a stain..........

however, i could be wrong

Check the age thread there. He is 23.... Gone before his time.

Slievegullion is a spineless piece of shit.

cavan4ever

Name:  longball
Position:  Hero Member
Date Registered:  June 23, 2007, 11:59:11 AM
Last Active:  August 11, 2009, 10:11:28 PM

Must have logged on last night to check his PM's  the attention whore  :D :D

Nailed On

Quote from: cavan4ever on August 12, 2009, 11:04:51 AM

Is that real?? You can't log on if you're banned!! I knew I smelt shenanigans!

cavan4ever

Quote from: Nailed On on August 12, 2009, 11:08:50 AM
Quote from: cavan4ever on August 12, 2009, 11:04:51 AM

Is that real?? You can't log on if you're banned!! I knew I smelt shenanigans!

Click on his username in any of the threads and you will see.  :D :D :D

He is some character even though he is a spanner  ;D

Nailed On

Ah Longball ya let us all down...   :-[

Why didn't you ust log in under your other name E.Cullan?!!?