Previous topic - Next topic

Rav67

Quote from: Shortso79 on August 08, 2009, 11:28:44 AM
Fair Play

Whats your club Pedro ?

Have a look at his signature!

Shortso79

Fear ón Srath Bán

Fair play to Pat, though he does seem to revel in being the pantomime villain at times, and when he is I'll vilify  ;)

A rock of solid sense on the Live Sunday Game panel today again though, would agree with everything he had to say. Either that or I'm losing it.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

He'll not be getting a Christmas card from Conor Mort though!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2009, 03:45:51 PM

Or his alter ego michael jackson

comethekingdom

It was on there now on Sunday game. Looked impressive.

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2009, 03:45:51 PM

Brolly is off the list as well.

Jinxy

Jesus, some club-house. :o
If you were any use you'd be playing.

dodo

Did I hear right in yer man saying they regularly get 5,000 at their club championship matches ?

mountainboii

I know a lot of people have headed to Pats - Cooley games in the last few years to watch them kick the shite out of each other, but to say they regularly get 5000 is being a wee bit economical with the truth I'd say.

sammymaguire

looked like a pure set-up, just a cheap PA stunt with the kids to improve his image  8)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Louth Exile

Quote from: AFS on August 10, 2009, 02:38:18 AM
I know a lot of people have headed to Pats - Cooley games in the last few years to watch them kick the shite out of each other, but to say they regularly get 5000 is being a wee bit economical with the truth I'd say.

They would get good attendances, but as a neutral unless you are going for the physciallity and hatred off it all you needn't bother. Pats have had the upperhand in the meetings for some time now. The time that they won 2-0 to 0-5 was to my mind the worst game of club football I have ever seen! Pats are one of the best teams in Louth this decade and a good club, in fact if they had a few more scoring forwards they would have the potential to be a serious outfit
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

In the Onion Bag

Ah sure Pat's a great lad altogether now after all.  Sure wasn't he the only Kerry man ever to manage a score in the whole 2nd half of the 91 AI Semi.  There you go now beat that if ye can? 
The man's a hero, end of.