'Pucked' Article Lifestyle Sunday Indo

Started by Seany, August 05, 2009, 09:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Quote from: oakleafgael on August 06, 2009, 10:06:57 AM
Will Hanafin is a researcher for the Ray Darcy show, I think that says all that needs to be said. You can be sure like a lot of "journalists" he is looking in. So just to make it clear, your a knob of the highest order.

What the f**k would that odious little turd Will Hanafin know about the GAA?

heineken_on_tap

Is there a bit of GAA snobbery there Stephenite? If you apply that logic here you could lose 80% of the posters here ;D

I read the article and while it wasn't fantastic by any means I would agree with 2 of his points

1) The late late show celebrating 125 years of the GAA was crap.
2) The GAA could be most innovative in promoting their games and creating a more lively atmosphere before games.

stephenite

Quote from: heineken_on_tap on August 06, 2009, 12:29:39 PM
Is there a bit of GAA snobbery there Stephenite? If you apply that logic here you could lose 80% of the posters here ;D

I read the article and while it wasn't fantastic by any means I would agree with 2 of his points

2) The GAA could be most innovative in promoting their games and creating a more lively atmosphere before games.

Not particularly - I should've pointed out that I haven't read the article, but I have come across Will Hanafin in social circles during my time living in Dublin and the guy is a knob, who would know the sum total of feck all about Gaelic Games. A p***k.

stephenite

A bit like dear old Twenty Major and those that contribute to his blogs comments

http://twentymajor.net/2009/08/03/its-easy-if-you-try/

cornafean

Quote from: heineken_on_tap on August 06, 2009, 12:29:39 PM

I would also agree with both of these points, but certainly not in the context in which they were made by Hanafin, namely that the GAA, and not RTE, were primarily to blame for the January Late Late fiasco, and that the GAA wasted money on promoting itself and Croke Park for the 125 celebrations on Jan 31 last.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: stephenite on August 06, 2009, 12:44:23 PM
A bit like dear old Twenty Major and those that contribute to his blogs comments

http://twentymajor.net/2009/08/03/its-easy-if-you-try/
A collection of prize c***ts if ever there was one.