AISF Aug 23rd Tyrone v Cork

Started by cadhlancian, August 02, 2009, 07:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turlough O Carolan

Canning, Carney and Bannon are a letal cocktail altogether.

GalwayBayBoy

Miskella lucky to only get yellow.

muppet

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 23, 2009, 04:44:44 PM
THis is a joke. I assume O'Neills shirt got ripped by himself! Miskella has to go.

Show it again. It looked to me like McGuigan made a complete meal of it but I'd like to see it again.
MWWSI 2017

Owenmoresider

Bannon f**king bottled that one. Shameful.

mylestheslasher

Cop out by bannon. I suppose that evens it up now.

magickingdom

i hate the thought of the langers in the final, i mean we'd like to beat tyrone if they could keep a date. they need miracle now tho. .

INDIANA

miskells should have walked- bottom line.

Highlander3

Cork can have no complaints now about the ref 2 could have gone in this 2nd half, i dont why they are doing this, they are much the better team

magpie seanie

Quote from: muppet on August 23, 2009, 04:47:09 PM
THis is a joke. I assume O'Neills shirt got ripped by himself! Miskella has to go.

Show it again. It looked to me like McGuigan made a complete meal of it but I'd like to see it again.

Muppet - you're wrong there plain and simple.

TKDTKD

magickingdom

Quote from: Highlander3 on August 23, 2009, 04:48:19 PM
Cork can have no complaints now about the ref 2 could have gone in this 2nd half, i dont why they are doing this, they are much the better team

because their playing tyrone and the only way to beat them is to beat them if you get my drift..

brianboru00

Bannon is giving absolutely nothing to Tyrone now, Miskella got a free there even though he pushed the Tyrone player. 

supersub

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 23, 2009, 04:48:55 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 23, 2009, 04:47:09 PM

Muppet - you're wrong there plain and simple.

No hes never wrong...

1-12 0-9

mylestheslasher

1-12 to 9 for cork. 10 mins left