blackburry storm v i phone

Started by men in black, August 01, 2009, 12:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

men in black

contract up. got £30-40 to spend.
Can the wise men (not to forget the wemem) of this island help me ?

ziggysego

I follow jon4laker on YouTube. He's excellent for this kind of information.

He has a video on BlackBerry Storm v iPhone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuEerMCAlx0
Testing Accessibility

thebigfella

Depends on your requirements? The iphone is a miles better multimedia device and the storm screen just does not feel right (try it and see). If you want it for emails and business buy another blackberry in their range.

Personally I love my Iphone but thats because when I had my blackberry I still carried an ipod (no need for that now).

men in black

thanks lads, only in from training and will have a look at it now.

viiv

At the min I have the Storm and as said earlier the blackberry prob is better for email, I was fit to download a google mail app that is very handy and was also able to set up a vodafone email account that really works just like a text message on the device.

As far as multimedia features go for the Iphone.

The Real Laoislad

I'm due a upgrade soon as was thinking of the Blackberry storm,the N97 or the iphone.
Problem is I will have to switch to 02 if I want the iphone.
Not sure what to go for
You'll Never Walk Alone.

viiv

What about the HTC magic, looks like a good bit of hardware too.

The Real Laoislad

Yeah I was looking at a review of that in Stuff magazine,looks like a good phone.
To be honest Im not sure if I want another touch screen phone either,I have a LG Viewty at the moment and while it is a good phone I find the touchpad slightly annoying on it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

viiv

Well the blackberry has a funny touch pad, you sort or have to push and click to select what you want to do.

Again the Iphone prob the best. Although there are a few new touch phones coming on the market. Play.com has a good selection of all providers.

Karl Kennedy

thinking of an upgrade myself to an i phone.

I wasnt that fussed on the camera on it. I thought the pictures would have been clearer.

Is the video on the 3G S any good??