Gaelic Life

Started by Drung, July 30, 2009, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Problem i have with the Gaelic Life is it confusses me. when i pick up IN, Mirror etc i turn straight to the back page. By force of habit do this with the GL as well  ::) this frustrates me for being so stupid!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 03:02:13 PM
Problem i have with the Gaelic Life is it confusses me. when i pick up IN, Mirror etc i turn straight to the back page. By force of habit do this with the GL as well  ::) this frustrates me for being so stupid!

I turn to the back anyway to read Brolly's first...

bennydorano

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 31, 2009, 03:00:06 PM
He writes in the Racing Post GAA Supplement as well on a Saturday giving betting advice on the weekends games now.

Yeah I've noticed him there ok and find it a bit strange as I wouldn't value his opinion.  I love his Steve Ryder I love England style... well that's enough on Cork v Kerry, what way does this effect Tyrone. ::)

I've tried to get club/charidy related stuff into the Gaelic Life on a couple of ocassions and never even got a response to my emails, was pretty pissed off about it.  The Irish News has accommodated us on every ocassion.

The Hallion writes like a Tyrone ballix 2 :)

SidelineKick

Quote from: bennydorano on July 31, 2009, 03:59:27 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 31, 2009, 03:00:06 PM
He writes in the Racing Post GAA Supplement as well on a Saturday giving betting advice on the weekends games now.

Yeah I've noticed him there ok and find it a bit strange as I wouldn't value his opinion.  I love his Steve Ryder I love England style... well that's enough on Cork v Kerry, what way does this effect Tyrone. ::)

I've tried to get club/charidy related stuff into the Gaelic Life on a couple of ocassions and never even got a response to my emails, was pretty pissed off about it.  The Irish News has accommodated us on every ocassion.

The Hallion rights like a Tyrone ballix 2 :)

Oh no  :-X
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

bennydorano

Grammar polis back in town?

cornafean

Yes, Gaelic Life has its faults but if you compare it to the GAA coverage in the likes of the Indo or Sindo its vastly superior on most fronts.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

longball

Headline in it today

BOOM BOOM BOOM LET ME HEAR YOU SAY JAYO
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0