Nicest ice lolly?

Started by fred the red, July 28, 2009, 02:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 28, 2009, 10:04:39 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 28, 2009, 05:48:39 PM
Anyone remember a Super Mario lolly?? I used to get them in Omeath so maybe they were a down south thing, it was Mario's head on a stick with all the different colours different flavours?
Yeh I mind them, like an ice cream type lolly as opposed to an ice one??  Lovely.

Thats the ones yeah.

Looking at that pic there brings back some memories.

50p for a Cornetto thats hard to bate!

Those Freaky Foots were class as well.

Will always have a soft spot for Strawberry Mini Milks, which by the way I can deep throat a whole one, did it for a bet in Banbridge one day on way home from school during exams.

Did you ever try the cornetto things that were about a while back, they were made fresh with a big machine? Think I got them on holidays, maybe Crete? You pick the flavour, they take the cone and then just squirt the top on it depending on whatever flavour.

ONeill

1. Frostie
2. Choc Pop
3. Feast
4. Chilly Willy
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Why have I never heard of Frosties before?
Testing Accessibility

vav

Quote from: ziggysego on July 29, 2009, 12:08:52 AM
Why have I never heard of Frosties before?

yay I'm not the only one never to have heard of them.. was beginning to think I had had a deprived childhood!!  :-\

On a side note:-
That feckin song from that cereal ad "frosties lucky charms they're magically delicious" is running around in my head now.. grr!

tyrone86

1. White Magnum
2. Fat Frog
3. Super Split
4. Golly Bar
5. Polly Pineapple

tyrone girl

how have u not heard of frosties , blue paper , ice cream type thing

Our Nail Loney

Think the real name is Mr Frostie, wee snowman on the wrapper I think...

Dunno how you can't have heard of them, they are everywhere!! Always beside the Pear Picking Porkies and the likes...

full back

longball

Anybody have this? we had it was class!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

everyone try SUKI ice lollies!
they are the future!
i always preferred icey ice lollies, as apposed to ice lollies with the ice cream inside, if people get what i mean? and without doubt, the suki ice lollies are the best ever. plus theyre cheap too, like 60p for 10 of them in iceland! :):):):):):):):)

illdecide

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 28, 2009, 05:11:18 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 28, 2009, 05:07:16 PM
Lads i can eat ice-cream no bother at all, infact I'd challenge anyone that I'd down my ice-cream in twice the time it take them and no sore head either...must be years of practise...my in laws make ice-cream so I'm always eating it ;)

You're not that quick then  ;)

you know what i mean...smart arses...i'm a greedy fecker and i meant i can eat ice-cream in half the time ;)...have any of you lot played the sex games with the lollies...no, me neither...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

leenie

best part of a corneto is the chocolate at the bottom of the cone....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

TacadoirArdMhacha

Jeez I love lollies. Just got meself a 10 pack of the Sukie orange lollies. The Dale Farm 10 packs can't be bate. Pear pickin porkies are class, also like polly pineapples, twisters and jokers.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

maco

Has to be the Joker for me. Delicious - would love one now after reading through the last 4 pages.