Nicest ice lolly?

Started by fred the red, July 28, 2009, 02:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Lads i can eat ice-cream no bother at all, infact I'd challenge anyone that I'd down my ice-cream in twice the time it take them and no sore head either...must be years of practise...my in laws make ice-cream so I'm always eating it ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

Quote from: illdecide on July 28, 2009, 05:07:16 PM
Lads i can eat ice-cream no bother at all, infact I'd challenge anyone that I'd down my ice-cream in twice the time it take them and no sore head either...must be years of practise...my in laws make ice-cream so I'm always eating it ;)

You're not that quick then  ;)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on July 28, 2009, 05:07:16 PM

Our Nail Loney

Heres my suggestions:

Mint Cornetto - far better than the strawberry or nut ones

Choc Pop - very refreshing when your roasting

Twister - taste sensations, I tongue out the ice cream from between the green bits leaving me the green swirls and the red middle, brilliant

Solero Exotic - always good when your on holiday in a hot country and hungover (so are slush puppies)

Anyone remember a Super Mario lolly?? I used to get them in Omeath so maybe they were a down south thing, it was Mario's head on a stick with all the different colours different flavours?

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 28, 2009, 03:13:50 PM
Does nobody feel uneasy eating any kind of ice lolly shaped like a Twister? I cant bite ice either so its sucking all the way for me  :-[

I get the shivers just reading that...No biting for me!

The New dairy milk ones are the dog's balls but they are quite expensive.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Tony Baloney

Pear Picking Porky and Polly Pineapple are fantastic for a hangover. Outside a hangover situation I'm partial to a Feast and a Choc Pop.

Was a big man for a Squeezeup as a young fella.

The Iceman

Loop the loop if you didn't have a pile of money on you going to the shop
Twister is a great lolly
Mint Feast or Choc Pop

If i'm flush I'd go for the Mint Magnum or a Macari's Special
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

qub la la la

milky moo's and freaky foot and jokers.
taken to loop the loops too.

havent seen fat frogs about in a while.

fred the red

Our Nail Loney

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fred the red on July 28, 2009, 03:12:42 PM

f**k I havent thought about loop the loop in years, loved them!

The mustnt sell them anymore ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 28, 2009, 05:48:39 PM
Anyone remember a Super Mario lolly?? I used to get them in Omeath so maybe they were a down south thing, it was Mario's head on a stick with all the different colours different flavours?
Yeh I mind them, like an ice cream type lolly as opposed to an ice one??  Lovely.

vav

Am I the only person that has no idea what a Pear Picking Porky or a Polly Pineapple is??  Ya mustn't be able to get them in the Republic cos I've never heard of em... ???

.. can't believe in 3 pages no one has mentioned the good old Mr Freeze.. love them (though they have taken to changing the flavours in the last 2 months and I am not happy.. they aren't half as nice as they used to be  >:()

love choc ices too.. possibly regarded as the poor mans version of a Magnum.. but I'd prefer a Choc Ice to a Magnum any day

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 28, 2009, 07:26:43 PM
Quote from: fred the red on July 28, 2009, 03:12:42 PM

f**k I havent thought about loop the loop in years, loved them!

The mustnt sell them anymore ???
Sell them still surely.

Vav I think the Polly Pineapple and Pear Picking Porky are Dale Farm produce so maybe don't make it very far south.