Explain your name (with added name change request from Our Nail)

Started by SidelineKick, July 27, 2009, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

fred the red

fred the red, because im baldy like right said fred, and im a big fan of USSR

fitzroyalty

My name is derrived from one of the most affluent streets in South Belfast, where I caused trouble lived for a year during uni.

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

muppet

I was called this by managers, teammates, opposition, referees, a couple of umpires and even the tea lady once. It seemed right.
MWWSI 2017

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 28, 2009, 02:09:32 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on July 28, 2009, 01:44:28 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 28, 2009, 11:26:46 AM
Quote from: longball on July 28, 2009, 10:36:43 AM
My original name was Peter Petrelli but just deleted that account and came back new and improved as 'Longball' would like another name change but dont want to rereg.

Possible names for me to change to

Thee Longball
Joey Longball
I cant believe its not Longball
Im in it for the Longball

Get in the f**king queue, you don't need your name change, mine is needed for fear of my life.

Anyone on here who knows the Real Nail will testify to this.

John Denver, great suggestion!

Is Loney on the rage then ;D ;D ;D He is an angry angry man ;D ;D

When is he ever not on the rage?!!? You would have thought with the birth of his first that would calm him down.... Nope.

When did that happen? Never knew he had a child!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on July 28, 2009, 07:44:50 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 28, 2009, 02:09:32 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on July 28, 2009, 01:44:28 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 28, 2009, 11:26:46 AM
Quote from: longball on July 28, 2009, 10:36:43 AM
My original name was Peter Petrelli but just deleted that account and came back new and improved as 'Longball' would like another name change but dont want to rereg.

Possible names for me to change to

Thee Longball
Joey Longball
I cant believe its not Longball
Im in it for the Longball

Get in the f**king queue, you don't need your name change, mine is needed for fear of my life.

Anyone on here who knows the Real Nail will testify to this.

John Denver, great suggestion!

Is Loney on the rage then ;D ;D ;D He is an angry angry man ;D ;D

When is he ever not on the rage?!!? You would have thought with the birth of his first that would calm him down.... Nope.

When did that happen? Never knew he had a child!

Must be good six months ago, possibly more, I remember the christening was a good few months ago so maybe nearer a year!! Check his Bebo, main pic!

el_cuervo_fc

El Cuervo translates from spanish into The Crow - which is basically just my nickname

Square Ball

My territory on the field, and something the opposition shouted when I bagged another 3 pointer
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

vav

mines boring.. drew a blank when TG told me to register so just went with my nickname (which comes from my nephew not being able to pronounce my real name when he was a kid)

boojangles

Quote from: ziggysego on July 28, 2009, 01:52:13 PM
As good a place as any to ask. Boojangles, did your name come from The Simpsons?

Boojangles-The name of the nightclub in the Austrailian film Chopper.One of my favourite films of all time.A loosely based true story about an Austrailian serial killer who commits 18 homicides but was never convicted of murder.Eric Bana(The Hulk,Troy) plays the lead role Chopper and plays it quite brilliantly.Any Movie fans out there should check it out.

stephenite

I attended a strictly Protestant boarding school in South Africa called St. Stephens College, old boys are known as Stephenites

Aerlik

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on July 28, 2009, 01:26:18 PM
Mr. Nakata is a brilliant character in a Murakami novel.

Nakata = middle of the rice paddy
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

SidelineKick

Quote from: vav on July 28, 2009, 10:25:50 PM
mines boring.. drew a blank when TG told me to register so just went with my nickname (which comes from my nephew not being able to pronounce my real name when he was a kid)

Girls shouldn't have nicknames.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.