Most Hated In Your County

Started by Apple Crumble, July 27, 2009, 04:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

In Armagh they all hate us but shure who gives a f**k really what anyone thinks.  In Cork it depends on where you are from.  if you are from a footballing background it is probably Kerry or Meath(so Hardy is ok), if you are from a hurling background it is the Cork football team.

Apple Crumble

Really.

The Cork hurlers hate the footballers...hmmmmmm

pintsofguinness

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 27, 2009, 09:18:45 PM
In Armagh they all hate us but shure who gives a f**k really what anyone thinks.  In Cork it depends on where you are from.  if you are from a footballing background it is probably Kerry or Meath(so Hardy is ok), if you are from a hurling background it is the Cork football team.
Not true, I like yous
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 27, 2009, 09:42:45 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 27, 2009, 09:18:45 PM
Not true, I like yous

thanks Pints, your approval is more important than anything I have ever achieved :P

Farrandeelin

Bloody hell moysider, sure we all love dear old Ballina.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

moysider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 27, 2009, 10:22:02 PM
Bloody hell moysider, sure we all love dear old Ballina.

So ye should. Most businesses in the town belong to Knockmore wans.

stew

Quote from: corn02 on July 27, 2009, 05:54:15 PM
I took it seriously too.

Cross have beaten us 10 years ina  row or something, I fecking hate them for that!

Aye an ye had them bate at least three times only to choke the feckin ting away in the last 5-10.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stephenite

Quote from: moysider on July 27, 2009, 05:52:20 PM
Quote from: Son_of_Sam on July 27, 2009, 05:12:05 PM
Ballina Stephenites

Good man. I was waiting for this. Classy. One of the few that actually took this thread seriously.

As some wise man pointed out above, the most hated is always the most successful ;)

However, the co-operation between Ballina and Castlebar at official level has always been there from years back. The culchies like to gang up on the townies when ever an opportunity arises so it always helped to have each others back.

Son_of_Sam

Quote from: moysider on July 27, 2009, 05:52:20 PM
Quote from: Son_of_Sam on July 27, 2009, 05:12:05 PM
Ballina Stephenites

Good man. I was waiting for this. Classy. One of the few that actually took this thread seriously.

Nah, only having a laugh, only jealous because they have more County titles than us.

lynchbhoy

meath - Gael colmcille (Kells) , Senchelstown
kildare - rathangan, st kevins, monesterevin, johnstownbridge
Dublin - st monicas , st vincents (not by me though) , kilmacud, st brigids, na fianna
Westmeath - mullingar shamrocks
longford - longford slashers
laois - portlaoise
offaly - shamrocks, edenderry
antrim - cargin
Derry- slaughtneil, foreglen , bellaghy
donegal - st eunans
tyrone - prob better to ask 'who is liked'

fred the red

this is a silly question. surely every club is gonna be hated in a competitive nature by the others. off the field every club will have a few bad eggs, but the fellow gaels will appreciate the skills of the other clubs (even if they fail to admit it!)

fearglasmor

fitzroyalty

Culloville. Personally dislike them as they robbed us of a goal in the MFC a few years ago, had a big hole in their side netting, their man doing umpire gave a big dirty wide  >:( They "won" by 1 pt.
More recently i have found them to be a dirty cynical team, when things don't go their way they get nasty. Other people from other clubs have also said this.

On an all-county basis, there always seems to be a dislike for Lurgan teams, whether its the accent or the slabberin I don't know.

Cross people seem to like to think they are hated to try and create a siege mentality, they aren't really, most people admire them but are just green as f**k with envy.

Sandy Hill

Shane O'Neills and the Lurgan ones.
"Stercus accidit"

SambaSaffron

Cargiin and St Galls for their arrogance, St Johns for their dirt.