Tyrone v Kildare AIQF official thread!

Started by cadhlancian, July 26, 2009, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Think this will be a very close one. Watching the replay of the goal - superb. Bound to be a comeback from Tyrone though. Think they need to get cavanagh into the game more - maybe move him into the forwards and bring on someone in midfield. Jordan seems to getting involved in niggly incident unnecessarily. Couple of fine points from Stephen O'Neill but the game seems to be passing by Mulligan.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Canalman

Pitch not fit for hurling though. Looks a bit ropey in patches.

Tony Baloney

pintsofguinness

I'd say tyrone as well, I expect them to get on top in the second half, I dont think Kildare can keep up the intensity or have the confidence to see it out.

That said, I wont mind if I'm wrong.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DUBSFORSAM1

Good game - Kildare showing that they have the forwards to hurt teams and maybe kicking 18 points against Dublin wasn't due to bad defending!!!! Cavanagh showing that while a great footballer he isn't a good midfielder as he struggles badly to win primary posession...

comethekingdom

Should be a great 2nd half. Expect Tyrone to make a big impact now on the game!

DennistheMenace

imtommygunn

Tell you what - Penrose is a very underrated player. May not score too much but he's always out in front.

pintsofguinness

Cavanagh down for treatment again there  ::)

Is he made of glass or what?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Kildare need to build on that or Tyrone will ruin them in the next twenty mins.

imtommygunn

Tyrone need to start scoring frees or Kildare could scrape this with less possession...

comethekingdom

S O 'Neill pulling it out of the fire for Tyrone!

DennistheMenace

Waiting for Tyrone people to tell me Cavanagh has played well..

TKDTKD

can someone post the score?
can't get justintv to work

comethekingdom

16 pts to 1 -11 - Tyrone ahead. Why do Canning and Carney refer to the referee as gaeilge?