Tyrone v Kildare AIQF official thread!

Started by cadhlancian, July 26, 2009, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

Quote from: tyssam5 on August 02, 2009, 09:29:55 AM
Quote from: Eastern_Pride on August 01, 2009, 09:51:55 PM
I think the one worry with kildare is their full back line as they were destroyed by alright full forwards agin Wicklow. As long as Dermot Earley can get the better of Cavanagh I think Kildare can sneak this. Kildare to win by 2 points

He'll out catch him maybe, but will he follow all his runs? Also I heard from a source that McGinley is ready to go, so we can expect to see him in action if needed!!
#

You can be sure that HUB will be on Dermot Early !

Fuzzman

On the bus on the way in to town. Seems very quiet. Few Tyrone ones getting off the train now.

Dry warm day so I reckon Tyrone by 6 points as long as no Major injuries or sending offs

ArmaghGAAforum

Quote from: moysider on August 01, 2009, 09:29:05 PM

In Spain at the moment and wondering where I might be able to see the games. Used to have RTE in the house here until last year but apparently the systen was completely cowboy and the whole thing collapsed. Local pubs, including Paddy pubs, did nt have tonights game and gettin anxious about tomorrow and Monday. I m close enough to Alicante or even Benidorm if anybody knows a pub that would have them. Name of the street would be great as I could throw it on the Garmin.

if you have internet access you can watch it here http://www.justin.tv/freeview/old

comethekingdom

I think Kinneavey could fcuk this game up as he does with every other one he referees.

JMohan

Was just going to say that

The only thing we'll hear all day is his f**king whistle

comethekingdom

KIldare starting well. Not allowing Tyrone to settle.

JMohan

Having to change a CB early won't help

comethekingdom

Tyrone totally opened up for that goal !

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Aristocrat

Tony Baloney

imtommygunn

Tyrone are in big bother here, they look a good bit of the pace at the minute.

comethekingdom

All Kildare so far even they are being put under a lot of pressure by Tyrone. Can they keep this up for the whole match? Tyrone wont panic but Kildare now 5 pts ahead!

MadMayo

I can see Kildare winning this one, and if not fighting all the way.... mad!