Kerry V Dublin

Started by magickingdom, July 26, 2009, 06:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 05, 2009, 05:31:29 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 05, 2009, 05:29:37 PM
Fair play to Bastic, Donaghy is a tr**p and deserves everything he gets, a great player though.

Fair play to Whelo, AOM is a cheat, deserves everything he gets.

At least we are not like the Northern lads who break their own team mates jaws and the likes.

We lost to Kerry badly but only to Kerry, everybody else will have to wait to get a chance at the Dubs in Croker if your still in the competition which most other teams wont unless your in Leinster.

The only county that can give stick to Dublin is Tyrone, Kerry and Mayo. Love being a Dub and love being hated, it brings a smile to my face.

Well said Anto.

you mean little anto

INDIANA

Quote from: Celt_Man on August 05, 2009, 08:52:21 PM
Fair play to Bastic, Donaghy is a tr**p and deserves everything he gets, a great player though.

At least we are not like the Northern lads who break their own team mates jaws and the likes.

We lost to Kerry badly but only to Kerry, everybody else will have to wait to get a chance at the Dubs in Croker if your still in the competition which most other teams wont unless your in Leinster.

The only county that can give stick to Dublin is Tyrone, Kerry and Mayo. Love being a Dub and love being hated, it brings a smile to my face.

Are you a gobshite fulltime or can you turn it on and off at will??? 
Tramping on a water boy's injured foot is fair play????  And what exactly did Aidan O'Mahony do on Monday against Dublin that deserved a jaw breaker of an elbow swing like that?  Typically Whelan got away with it a la when he tried to see if Ronan McGarrity's head would come off with a forearm to the neck a couple of years ago...

Aidan O Mahoney- read the rap sheet. As long as Whelan's. You dickhead.

Dont Matter

DenisPastic is scum, pure and simple.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Celt_Man

Quote from: INDIANA on August 05, 2009, 08:57:15 PM

Tramping on a water boy's injured foot is fair play????  And what exactly did Aidan O'Mahony do on Monday against Dublin that deserved a jaw breaker of an elbow swing like that?  Typically Whelan got away with it a la when he tried to see if Ronan McGarrity's head would come off with a forearm to the neck a couple of years ago...

Aidan O Mahoney- read the rap sheet. As long as Whelan's. You d**khead.

Now now, mild your manners, I only asked what O'Mahony done on Monday to deserve an elbow - you didn't answer that but anyway...
So do you reckon that because O'Mahony has been in trouble before it's open season on his jaw any day??
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Dont Matter on August 05, 2009, 09:13:25 PM
DenisPastic is scum pure and simple.

Im surprised the Dubs haven't blamed his Laois parentage.... :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Aristocrat

Ah no im only having a laugh lads, you must of understood that?

Just trying to imply that if some Dublin players are called scum then other players from other counties have to be labeled harshly also.
Same stuff year in and year out. At least we won a trophy, perhaps meaningless trophy but silverware all the same. Only the 4 Provincial winners and Kerry(League) have won something this year so i say the the other 27 counties is to get your own house in order first because its sad that most of you take more pride in the Dubs loosing against probably one of the greatest teams ever than your own county winning. How sad is that.

As i said we love that all we have to do to annoy culchies is to exist. Its great

magickingdom- im 25 and my name is Anthony. How are you  :-*

I blame Bastics Lao*s percentage.

The Real Laoislad

Whats the story with the * in Laois,are you another one of these juvenile reservoir dubs posters who also can't type Meath but have to spell it M**th?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Dont Matter

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 05, 2009, 09:21:09 PM
Quote from: Dont Matter on August 05, 2009, 09:13:25 PM
DenisPastic is scum pure and simple.

Im surprised the Dubs haven't blamed his Laois parentage.... :)

He was raised a nice young man by his parents but then he started hanging around with those dirty Dubs and now look at him.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

The Aristocrat

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 05, 2009, 09:25:18 PM
Whats the story with the * in Laois,are you another one of these juvenile reservoir dubs posters who also can't type Meath but have to spell it M**th?

Im sorry, il only tell you this once, I dont acknowledge people from the sour lemon county becuase to me you dont exist.

Ah Bastic- a legend. Love him.

Farrandeelin

You don't annoy me Aristocrat, however you lot do amuse me. :-*
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 05, 2009, 09:22:28 PM
Ah no im only having a laugh lads, you must of understood that?

Just trying to imply that if some Dublin players are called scum then other players from other counties have to be labeled harshly also.
Same stuff year in and year out. At least we won a trophy, perhaps meaningless trophy but silverware all the same. Only the 4 Provincial winners and Kerry(League) have won something this year so i say the the other 27 counties is to get your own house in order first because its sad that most of you take more pride in the Dubs loosing against probably one of the greatest teams ever than your own county winning. How sad is that.

As i said we love that all we have to do to annoy culchies is to exist. Its great

magickingdom- im 25 and my name is Anthony. How are you  :-*

I blame Bastics Lao*s percentage.

Does that not make antrim, sligo and longford up with the greatest? Sure if they kept up with kerry they must be world beaters!
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

INDIANA

Quote from: Celt_Man on August 05, 2009, 09:18:57 PM

Now now, mild your manners, I only asked what O'Mahony done on Monday to deserve an elbow - you didn't answer that but anyway...
So do you reckon that because O'Mahony has been in trouble before it's open season on his jaw any day??

O Mahoney has been carrying out bodybags for years. i've plenty of time for O Mahoney- he's a hard man and a good player. Doubt he'll be whingeing as much as you about it.Then again you're probably a Mayoman.

The only teams that win all-irelands have hard men on them. If we had more players with Ciaran's mental and physical aggression we'd be winning all-irelands every other year. Inter county football is a dirty rough tough business and you need a quota of hard men to win. You won't see anyone from Tyrone and Kerry disagreeing with me on that one. There is a lesson in that for counties like Dublin and Mayo.
Kerry have O Mahoney, the O Se's and Galvin to sort anyone out who needs sorting out. Tyrone have Mc menamin, Gormley, hughes and a few others. Dublin have whelan and nobody else.
Thats why I'll always stick up for Whelan because he's the only one on the current Dublin football panel with a pair of balls. They may overstep the mark at times but you win shag all without them.

As for bastic- I've already given my opinion. Couldn't even hit a kerry lad who was actually playing a  decent shoulder on the ball- so he stands on someone's foot. If that doesn't tell anybody whats wrong with football in Dublin nothing will.

tyssam5

Enjoyed this quote from Donaghy! Got a good Martin McDonagh feel to it.

-----------------------
On the reputed chaos in the Kerry squad, Donaghy again said they were a gross exaggeration.

"Those stories get legs. You hear that a fella had a go at another fella and that always happens at training. But someone rings a friend to tell him and he rings 10 more and by the time it gets up to Dublin we're taking sawn-off shotguns to each other in the middle of the field!"

SidelineKick

Aristotwat we know you're called Anthony, you left your email address visible. You've hidden it now, but I remember it, so you can put it back up if you want. Not so easy to be a bollix when people know who you are.

Ps I've notice that the closest I've got to a minute for the Donaghy incident is "the last 6 or 7 minutes". F**k me, does nobody know when it happened?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Son_of_Sam

Can anyone else remember the ire that Ciaran Whelan & Conor Mortiomer caused in the Mayo & Dublin fans in our clash in the league in Ballina this year. Dublin fans going mental at Conors constant antics of falling down for frees & Whelans Conan the Barbarian impressions.