Kerry V Dublin

Started by magickingdom, July 26, 2009, 06:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

orangeman

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 05, 2009, 04:41:35 PM
WHAT MINUTE OF THE GAME DID IT HAPPEN IN?

From memory about the 60th min.

SidelineKick

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE F**KING GIVE ME THE F**KING MINUTE THAT THIS F**KING INCIDENT HAPPENED?

Reported.

Nailed On

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 05, 2009, 05:17:57 PM
COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE F**KING GIVE ME THE F**KING MINUTE THAT THIS F**KING INCIDENT HAPPENED?

Yawn.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Nailed On on August 05, 2009, 05:18:56 PM

Yawn.

Thats not a minute you p***k! Why can no one fuckin' give me the minute this happened? Did it even fuckin happen?

EVERYBODY GO F**K THEMSELVES.

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 05, 2009, 05:21:05 PM
Quote from: Nailed On on August 05, 2009, 05:18:56 PM

Yawn.

Thats not a minute you p***k! Why can no one fuckin' give me the minute this happened? Did it even fuckin happen?

EVERYBODY GO F**K THEMSELVES.

You are one grumpy bastid today

Dont give him the minute............................

The Aristocrat

Fair play to Bastic, Donaghy is a tr**p and deserves everything he gets, a great player though.

Fair play to Whelo, AOM is a cheat, deserves everything he gets.

At least we are not like the Northern lads who break their own team mates jaws and the likes.

We lost to Kerry badly but only to Kerry, everybody else will have to wait to get a chance at the Dubs in Croker if your still in the competition which most other teams wont unless your in Leinster.

The only county that can give stick to Dublin is Tyrone, Kerry and Mayo. Love being a Dub and love being hated, it brings a smile to my face.

SidelineKick

Jesus H Christ why can nobody give me a simple fuckin' answer to my question?

Reported.

SidelineKick

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 05, 2009, 05:29:37 PM
Fair play to Bastic, Donaghy is a tr**p and deserves everything he gets, a great player though.

At least we are not like the Northern lads who break their own team mates jaws and the likes.

We lost to Kerry badly but only to Kerry, everybody else will have to wait to get a chance at the Dubs in Croker if your still in the competition which most other teams wont unless your in Leinster.

The only county that can give stick to Dublin is Tyrone, Kerry and Mayo. Love being a Dub and love being hated, it brings a smile to my face.

Well said Anto.

Reported.

DennistheMenace

68th minute, at a guess.

SidelineKick

Quote from: DennistheMenace on August 05, 2009, 05:35:02 PM
68th minute, at a guess.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported.

magickingdom

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 05, 2009, 05:30:35 PM

will you stop shouting. in the last 6-7 min if that helps

magickingdom

what age are you? at a guess i'd say your about 4

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 05, 2009, 05:30:35 PM

10 past 6
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

Celt_Man

Are you a gobshite fulltime or can you turn it on and off at will??? 
Tramping on a water boy's injured foot is fair play????  And what exactly did Aidan O'Mahony do on Monday against Dublin that deserved a jaw breaker of an elbow swing like that?  Typically Whelan got away with it a la when he tried to see if Ronan McGarrity's head would come off with a forearm to the neck a couple of years ago...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010